need a s13 tub quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a s13 tub quick

well my new car was damaged beyond repair this weekend and i need a new tub if you have or know of a s13 chassis with no accidents i will pay cash stripped and no motor would be great for me THANKS

heard bout the wreck you aight man

Comment

yes im ok they said i had a compression fracture but they said it wasnt bad enough to do anything just hurts but you know need a car and have to go racing
      Last edited by SDARsupertuner; 06-25-2007, 10:01 PM.

Comment

hell yea i understand that, damn and you just finished that swap too, that sucks. but i'm sure you'll come back better then ever

Comment

Originally posted by SDARsupertuner View Post
          well my new car was damaged beyond repair this weekend and i need a new tub if you have or know of a s13 chassis with no accidents i will pay cash stripped and no motor would be great for me THANKS
          WHAT?? Andrew say it isn't so. Glad to hear you are OK.

--Frank

Comment

I know of a rolling chassis, salvaged title but straight no motor rolling chassis in huntington beach. If you are interested pm me. Its not mine but a good friend of mine owns it. $650.

Comment

yes frank the vqswap.com vortech supercharged car is gone but i will have a new one ready in about 2 weeks as soon as i get a chassis we will work 27/7 and spend whatever it takes to get it ready as soon as possible the guys are stripping it and i already ordered tube for the cage ill send you a email and bryon i sent a pm

Comment

i know of 1, doesn't run has a motor, int. somewhat stripped, buddy wants 1000 for it, but i'm sure you can talk him down. hit me up at oreaga@yahoo.com if you want

Comment

Working...
                X