Doug Van Den Brink needs car for Formula D Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Van Den Brink needs car for Formula D Seattle

For those of you that don't know me, I drive this car in this years Formula D Championship:

I am based out of Charlotte, NC and unfortunately without signs of any kind of financial sponsorship I will be unable to bring my car out for the next 2 rounds (Seattle and Sonoma). So with that in mind, I'm looking for a team that would be interested in doing these 2 events....

I can supply anyone who's interested with a list as long as your arm of notable references and I have a well earned reputation for being very easy on equipment.

If anyone knows a car that is available please pm me here or send an Email to dvanz19@aol.com...

Thanks!

Doug -

Give Lawrence at Intec Racing a call. They're also sponsored by Falken, and being based in Seattle, I'm sure they can dig something up for you!

www.intecracing.com

Comment

come on help doug out ppl. if i had a car ready for formula d, and lived in seattle i would throw you the keys and say have fun

Comment

From a fan point of view...this guy is good!!!!

I will support any sponsor who sponsors him

Comment

Bump for Doug....a great driver with awesome character.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy View Post
            quoted for truth.

Comment

Originally posted by DV19 View Post
              I can supply anyone who's interested with a list as long as your arm of notable references...
              He isn't joking! I can vouch. Doug is one of the most deserving drivers out there right now. Someone PLEASE hook this man up!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy View Post
                double bump for my budddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
                  Doug -
                  Give Lawrence at Intec Racing a call. They're also sponsored by Falken, and being based in Seattle, I'm sure they can dig something up for you!
                  www.intecracing.com
                  Contact made. Thanks!!

And thank you to all you well wishers... While we may not be able to make it out to the west coast, it is very humbleing to know you've got so many people supporting you in their thoughts. With this kind of positive thinking, I'm sure something will break for us all very soon....

DV

Comment

Working...
                  X