Who makes this turbo for Sr20det???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who makes this turbo for Sr20det???

This is a veilsides sr20det is it their turbo?
    What turbo you think the best for Sr20det?
    Attached Files

depends on what you want to do with the car...and how much money you have...
    biggers isnt allways better
    cause if you get to big...then youll have hella lag..and no throttle responce

Comment

enough money what you think of a hks turbo i want the best throddle!

Comment

which HKS turbo....HKS makes a few of them

Comment

i kno what one you think is the best?

Comment

Like i said...what do you want to do with the motor...is it for drift, drag, top end, dyno *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, daily driving ect also how much money do you have to spend...because you cant just slap a turbo on and go..well you could but you motor life will be short..

you got to give me more info like what do you want to do with the car...what mods are done to the motor/drive train, how much lag can you stand ect....there is a lot of diffrent things that needed to be taken into account when choosing a turbo....bigger isnt better

Comment

your best bet with the funding i think you have is to find a RB25DET turbo...its got a ceramic exducer and a ball bering center section...so that will make it spool helal quick..but dont push it over like 12-14psi..cause of that ceramic exducer....it will blow..

now of you want to go any father..then you going to have to mod the ECU and fule system..

Comment

RB25DET turbo how much added horsepower you think 50 60?

Comment

paint your body kit before you replace your turbo

Comment

i am, gonnaing to paint it 2 morrow!

What your guys think about a garrett gt25r .64 a/r???
                    say about 44ibs/min

Comment

The Garrett GT28RS is the perfect turbo for any road/grip racing/drifting 2.0 liter car. It is also tragically known as the ‘disco potato’ for reasons too vast to explain here. See the Sport Compact Car Project Silvia for more info.

Comment

hks gt-rs

Comment

Originally posted by Secret_Agent_86
                          The Garrett GT28RS is the perfect turbo for any road/grip racing/drifting 2.0 liter car. It is also tragically known as the ‘disco potato’ for reasons too vast to explain here. See the Sport Compact Car Project Silvia for more info.

Garret should make something similar, just slightly bigger, for 2.5 liter applications.. like oh i dont know, a rb25...

Actualy someone on this thread mentioned something about the rb25 turbo. i am having a hell of a time finding information on that turbo. Does anyone have any thing? compressor maps would be great.. but if nothing else i'd take a name.

Comment

Working...
                          X