Weather sucks here in SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather sucks here in SF

So im spending the day like everyone should and working on my car.Im tossing in a set of Tein HA, Ill let ya know how they do later today

Oh and i got them used from Japan...its good to have inlaws thereCause including shipping i paied $300

hell yea the weather sux, I don't live here in the bay area. RAIN RAIN and more RAIN

Comment

lol, srry about my last post, it didn't make sense, lol.

Comment

cool deal on the coilovers. Weather isnt great here either.

Comment

HAHA. You all have great weather. Just try to live under 6 months of snow!! I'll take rain over snow anyday.

Comment

Yeah, I prefer rain too.

Here we have snow like 3-4 months/year. Now it's "nice" when it's onle 10 degrees below zero (celcius) but sometimes it goes to some -25 or -30 degrees. That really sucks when you can't do anything in outdoors and these "normal" cars haven't really been made for these conditions

-Jore

Comment

we have snow cover for about 5 full months, not kidding. we get some snow in october, and it usally stays until early mid march, its fun if you have an awd car to mess around in, but rx7's dont do too well in snow or rain. oh well i like the snow, and hate humidity so ill take snow.

Comment

dont worry i know bout snow...i just moved from germany...

Comment

Working...
                X