ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(THIS SATURDAY) FORMULA D Seattle (Predictions/Countdown)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Forsberg
    2. Dai
    3. Wan

That's my thoughts and I'm sticking to it.

Oh, and Hi, first time poster, loooooooooooooong time reader.

Comment

from the picture that I saw the damage looked pretty MAJOR and we will just have to see what happens. looks like major $$$$ to get it back running

Comment

So the sky is dead to the world eh? that sucks i just assumed since he was on the drivers list he would be in the sky (stupid assumption i know) lol

still even if the event is half as good as last year it'll be one of the best this year... lets see if tanner manages not to get "screwed" by others driving techniques and take home the win!!!!!

Comment

I can't wait, like JIM said the weather looks AWESOME!!!

And I hope all the fans come out in full force like last year!
          They were awesome and so into it, this track is great and really shows what the drivers can do with their cars, high speed, bank, technical it's gonna get hairy.

I'm not able to make a predicition other than IT'S GOING TO BE GOOD!!!!

I can't wait, the points chase is heating up and at the end of this event it means we're more than half way done with the season!!!

FORMULA DRIFT IS RULING RIGHT NOW!!!!

Seattle, no Wahsington, no NORTHWEST get ready FD is coming!

Comment

Sears Sky = Money down the drain

Comment

Ryuji Miki for Rd. 4

Ryuji, enough said.

Comment

i think nishida has a good chance.. he's carrying alot of speed off the bank into the transition. I say Nishida, tanner, haruguchi.

Comment

Originally posted by MM86 View Post
                  i think nishida has a good chance.. he's carrying alot of speed off the bank into the transition. I say Nishida, tanner, haruguchi.

Haru... out the top 16

Comment

Working...
                  X