Best turbo for a S13 Sr20det???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best turbo for a S13 Sr20det???

Whats the best and in range price for a sr20det for about 200-300hp on sr20det?

an s14 or s15 turbine is in a good price range.

Comment

How about a Trust 517Z.

Comment

Garrett GT28RS

no lag
        300+hp

Comment

POWER ENTERPRIES

i herd power enterprise is good. they have a t25 "bolt on" that can produce up too 420 or 450hp dont remember.

-Danny

Comment

Re: POWER ENTERPRIES

Originally posted by RPS13xTRIxDBK
            i herd power enterprise is good. they have a t25 "bolt on" that can produce up too 420 or 450hp dont remember.

-Danny

that seems like alot.

Comment

A GT30 is great for any 4 banger, it's one of the most effecant turbo's on pump gas. And doesn't have to be BB either. And can still make 400whp on pump gas

Comment

hks gtrs for sure perfect balance boost comes on low in the rpm range,you can bolt it up to the stock manifold and it would shoot out around 250hp then trow a exhaust and safc

Comment

can't you get 300 BHP outta just support mods? Sleeper's cars where geting bout 240 whp with exhaust, FP, AFC and FMIC. Still on low boost and stock injectors.

What support mods do u have? If your looking at upgrading the turbo u need to support it first, and when u pick ur turbo, pick the one ur realy want, so U don't have to upgrade later. Last year I went through 5 turbos on my car and fnally just got the biggest one I can get for the fact that I got tired of upgrading. If I were to do it all over, I'd get a 50 trim and call it a day. It will outflow any T28 and will spool a tad bit slow w/o the BB core. and most t3/t4's can be had for 550-700 (non BB)

Comment

upgrade fuel system first...i.e...injectors, fuel rail, fuel pump, those things first. Then resleeve the block and while your at it lower comp. pistons and beefier rods will help. the Stock turbine on a sr20det is good enough...u jus gotta work out the kinks in the stock engine. if anything do bolt on's first...i.e....larger diameter piping...ect...sr20det's turbine is nice enough...keep it...

Comment

Working...
                    X