Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Meee

sup

hey i was wondering what games there are for playstation 2 for drifting. beside gran turismo 3 .

and what is the difference betwwen tokyo extreme racer 3, and tokyo extreme racer, zero. which one is better and why /?????? thasnk a lot

peace

Ok well....Auto modellista has drift cars and tokyo extreme crap is CRAP! Get need for speed underground and u can play online drift with other people! Fun as heck.

Comment

The ONLY good drifting game is GT3, txr3 is fun though

Comment

TXR3 is fun, but I would rent it, it's really good if you like wangan, but if driving for top speed on the highways of japan doesn't sound good to you, you might not like it. I personally just liked the way they did car customization.

Need for Speed Underground is a good choice too if you like the more hollywood style tuning scene. There is drift, drag, and normal racing modes, the drifting is fun but not as realistic as in other games such as GT3 (a game built around realism).

Live for Speed is a computer game that you can download a trial version of, it has some of the most realistic physics to date made by people who love driving.

Comment

Kaido battle, initial D. Those are import but cool

Comment

Its a lot of fun in GT3 A-Spec, and Ive also been able to do it in Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2, the Getaway, and GTA 3 and Vice City... but those last 3 arent really that great. Also, its very easy in Smuggler's Run, but thats off-road, so is probably not what your looking for.

Comment

hey can you drift in tokyo xtreme racer 3 ???

what do u guys think of auto modelista or w/e.. is that good?? some ppl say its real good some ppl say its *Censored**Censored**Censored*!! i duno tho.

but is toyo xtreme racer a long game?
              r the wanderers hard to beat ?
              i heard u can get engine swaps...true ??
              how r the graphics?

what about initial D i always play the arcade stage 2 version at the mall. i would get it for ps2 but i cwouldnt be able to read anything or can you change the language under options to english or something ??? where would u get it from besides e-bay.

thasnk a lot
              peace

Comment

I personally am a big fan of Auto Modellista. The controls are hard at first. Seriously. But after the time it takes to beat it (short game: it takes a total of 4-6 hrs) you will have learned the controls pretty well. Once you have mastered the controls the drifting action rocks. In fact the only reason I play it anymore is to drift. The game is filled with some awesome FR cars to drift with too. If I were you I WOULD buy the game. Try looking for it used at a gamestop though.

Comment

Working...
                X