No announcement yet.

Nopi Drift World Finals Info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who have never been, if you are loading in on Friday....you have to be out of the facility by 8 pm (unless it's different this year).

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
      Drivers meeting is at 9:45 both mornings. Track will go hot shortly after that
      jacop call me please
      (626) 786-7444
      (818) 897-7445

Ask for CHRIS

MILANO MOTORSPORTS-Front-Clips
      -Engine SWAPS/Installation
      -Used Parts - all that and a bag of chips
      -350Z used parts

www.Turboneticsinc.com
      www.cxracing.com
      www.kaazusa.com
      www.coopertires.com
      www.specclutch.com

Comment

Originally posted by yukio@jic-magic View Post
        I've been hearing rumors about some drivers showing up to compete WITHOUT competing in previous NOPI Drift events. Is this true? I thought it was a MINIMUM of 2 events.

Please clarify this. We have made the extra effort as a team to compete in three events so that we would qualify to compete in Nationals.
        i think they changed it to one.

me and brian wilkerson were in the same boat when chicago was cancelled, being at pittsburgh and planning on chicago to be the 2nd event but with chicago being cancelled we couldnt go to nationals even though we were honestly planning on giong to chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters View Post

me and brian wilkerson were in the same boat when chicago was cancelled, being at pittsburgh and planning on chicago to be the 2nd event but with chicago being cancelled we couldnt go to nationals even though we were honestly planning on giong to chicago.
          Well, it was pointed towards some Formula D "top teams" that were just going to go there because of the payouts. It was just a rumor, I doubt it was anything 'true'.

Comment

All Trailers And Cars Must Be Loaded In BY 6pm On Friday.

We Will Not Let Any Rigs In On Saturday!!!

Comment

Are we supposed to get our entries/crew passes in the mail... or should we just pick them up at the track on Friday?

What is the earliest we can load in on Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters View Post

There were several other people in this boat. Justin Pawlak did a demo in Chicago the weekend before, and his car was sitting in Chicago for the entire week. James Robison with the Element was planning to go as well. Chicago was looking to be an absolutely huge turnout, but that's that.

Comment

Originally posted by andysapp View Post
                  Are we supposed to get our entries/crew passes in the mail... or should we just pick them up at the track on Friday?

What is the earliest we can load in on Friday?
                  You will pick your entries and tickets up on Friday before 6pm.

Again to all drivers I can not stress how important it is for you to show up before 6 on Friday!!

We will not allow rigs in on Saturday.

Comment

Sweet... thank you!

I can vouch for Friday arrival - I couldn't leave work on Friday last year, so I had to unload the car outside the track Saturday morning and make multiple trips in and out to get all my gear inside. It wasn't much fun.

See ya'll on Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by andysapp View Post
                      Sweet... thank you!

I can vouch for Friday arrival - I couldn't leave work on Friday last year, so I had to unload the car outside the track Saturday morning and make multiple trips in and out to get all my gear inside. It wasn't much fun.

See ya'll on Friday!
                      Yea. That was not fun at all!

AMS is really strict. I know this from the events we have had there. It's kind of out of NOPI's hands on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
                        There were several other people in this boat. Justin Pawlak did a demo in Chicago the weekend before, and his car was sitting in Chicago for the entire week. James Robison with the Element was planning to go as well. Chicago was looking to be an absolutely huge turnout, but that's that.
                        this boat is turning into a yacht.

any bros wanna play shuffleboard and hit up the three dog night concert?

see yall in a-town, this is going to be a really fun weekend, looking forward to seeing everyone there, and hopefully for once ill have a car that holds together.

Comment

im more excited about skid row than drifting

Comment

Originally posted by Mars View Post
                            im more excited about skid row than drifting
                            +1 to that

Comment

Good luck to everyone there (but deep inside, I'm rooting for Kenji). I won't be there so JIC USA's Mike will be there to support Kenji along with our mechanic Kerry.

Other competiting teams, give our Mike a hard time. He needs his Nopi Drift Cherry Popped!

Good luck to all!

Comment

"you're *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in kiddin me. You're hitting me with a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in towel!?"

"NOPI is so shitty. That's why it's so awesome."

Comment

Working...
                                X