WoW Drifters Unite!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW Drifters Unite!!!!

I know this is a drifting forum but its come to my attention that many of the drifting crowd play WoW. So we are starting a guild for west coast drifters, horde of coarse cause we are dirty. As of right now we have started to create new characters on the vashj server.

The plan is to take out the east coast drifters (if they so choose to play us) on the alliance side.

It is still open to switch servers but it was easier to just start on a new server. Updates as to what the guild names will be as soon as we have someone to represent the east coast side (is that you?).
    BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

haha, well see how many people are willing to admit they play

Comment

Well, at least I know that roll cage money's went to good use - Chinese WoW Gold.

Oh yeah, I'm calling out Ben Schwartz.

Crazy. http://ihatealexpfeiffer.com/ got updated twice this week.
      Last edited by d3p0; 08-21-2007, 10:22 PM.

Comment

stannyboy...where you at?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer View Post
          I know this is a drifting forum but its come to my attention that many of the drifting crowd play WoW.
          LEEEEROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JENKINS!

Comment

What is WoW?

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeFuller View Post
              What is WoW?
              its the world

of warcraft

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer View Post
                I know this is a drifting forum but its come to my attention that many of the drifting crowd play WoW. So we are starting a guild for west coast drifters, horde of coarse cause we are dirty. As of right now we have started to create new characters on the vashj server.

The plan is to take out the east coast drifters (if they so choose to play us) on the alliance side.

It is still open to switch servers but it was easier to just start on a new server. Updates as to what the guild names will be as soon as we have someone to represent the east coast side (is that you?).

HAHA Pfeiffer plays WoW, awesome. I'm down. But i'm east coast, do I have to play with them? I'll put a Horde guy on there quickstyle. 70 Warrior, 367 Resilience

If not and I have to play East Coast, 70 Druid, warrior or Mage. I can do either

PM me a name so I can hook up with you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth View Post
                  HAHA Pfeiffer plays WoW, awesome. I'm down. But i'm east coast, do I have to play with them? I'll put a Horde guy on there quickstyle. 70 Warrior, 367 Resilience

If not and I have to play East Coast, 70 Druid, warrior or Mage. I can do either

PM me a name so I can hook up with you guys.
                  TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I can see it already; WoW/cosplay themed drift events..

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy View Post
                      TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!

Lawl, don't tell me you play too!!!!!
                      If you are on the East Coast team, i'm down to stay EC baby.

Comment

hmm when did u guys start.. I haven't started up horde yet so I'm intrested. is it pvp? if not then forget it haha.. that pve crap is for girls.

Comment

This server is new so you cant bring in your 70's yet, which gives us all some time to develop everyone under their new guild. Start off with a caracter that you havent developed yet. I started a rouge, named BVer. When the server opens up, then I'll bring in my mage.

As of right now, people have been hitting me up but we have yet to start the guild untill we have the 10 confirmed members. They will all be drifters. I dont care if your east coast, start a caracter under horde untill we have enough east coasters to start an alliance guild also. Then we can make both alliance and horde drifter guilds and beable to choose which way to battle this out.
                          BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Woot, sign me up Alex. I will have to log on tonight after work and create a new char on vashj.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth View Post
                              Lawl, don't tell me you play too!!!!!
                              If you are on the East Coast team, i'm down to stay EC baby.
                              NAW. I don't play. i don't have time and I have an addictive personality. I just know alllllllllllllll about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X