No announcement yet.

Rain during d1gp????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm I have two extra tickets. I wonder how much I could get for them.

Comment

Tickets

Your tickets, depending on when you ordered them, should arrive about a week before the event, which is a couple days from now, just be patient.

Comment

Hmmm...I predict alot of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed up cars...anyone remember that one rain battle at one of the Ebisu courses? Forgot which Option video it was...but yea I think alot of people are gonna be crashing.

Comment

2001 Vol.91

yeah I hope it rains!

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
            IM STARTING to become scared that I wont get any tickets.....
            me too i have been really looking forward to this too... ill jump a wall (or walls) or run across the freeway to get in...

Comment

I was thinking that Rhy Millen would somewhat have an advantage in the rain since he's a rally cross river and he mostly races on slippery surfaces. I was wondering what you guys think about this?

Comment

The D1 drivers are VERY expierienced in all forms of drifting, including rain

Comment

TV coverage

Hi all, i'm in FL and I heard that the DI could be televised. Anybody know on what station and would it be live or taped delay?

Comment

damn...hopefully it won't rain on saturday. I'll see you guys there. I hope to get my rc drift car signed by Imamura.

Comment

Where did u get a FD and how did u create such nice decals

Comment

can u get that lil rc to drift?

Comment

Originally posted by Tighty_wh1tey
                          can u get that lil rc to drift?
                          Rc cars can drift quite nicely with some tuning and skill

Comment

haha..I also have the Sift trueno which hasn't been painted yet. And yes, this RC can drift madness. I also bought the Yokomo drift tires which work pretty well. But I prefer using tape, or old rubbers soaked in acetone. The decals came with the bodies; they are replicas of the D1GP cars. Speedway pal in Japan makes the bodies and also host a drift track for RC's. You might have seen the circulating video "japanese rc drifting". Fortunately, I found a nearby distributor that orders from speedway pal.

Here's a link to speedway pal japan.

http://www2.ocn.ne.jp/~sw-pal/
                            Last edited by general ganja; 02-25-2004, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X