So RX-7 veilside or BMW m3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So RX-7 veilside or BMW m3

See in my school every1 gets a hot car but i dont really want a hot hot car , but i do want to drift ever seen i saw tokyo drift and the drifting cartoons iv been hooked especially the rx-7's. So i talked to my dad and he said i can ahve 40k to build my car and any car i want. So i was thinking maybe a Rx-7 veilside year 93-95 which is 3rd gen or an M3 like 2000 but i dont know any cool body kits for it but i so wants blow off vlaves and idk really but i seriosuly think i want the Rx-7 but i dont know if it will drift well with the veilside body kit

so no answer?

Comment

With the Veilside kit it will drift insanely!!! Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by hachirolla808 View Post
        With the Veilside kit it will drift insanely!!! Good luck!
        What?

A body kit doesn't affect the way a car drifts. It's all in the suspension. In fact, if you've never drifted before and want to learn, then a 3rd gen RX-7 or M3 is the wrong place to start. More than that, don't put a nice body kit on a drift car until you can be sure that you're not going to accidentally put this thing into a wall, fence, curb or even someone elses car. You've seen FF3, so I'll use it as an example. How many cars did Shawn trash before he finally figured out how to drift properly?

Comment

Originally posted by Frosty606 View Post
          See in my school every1 gets a hot car but i dont really want a hot hot car , but i do want to drift ever seen i saw tokyo drift and the drifting cartoons iv been hooked especially the rx-7's. So i talked to my dad and he said i can ahve 40k to build my car and any car i want. So i was thinking maybe a Rx-7 veilside year 93-95 which is 3rd gen or an M3 like 2000 but i dont know any cool body kits for it but i so wants blow off vlaves and idk really but i seriosuly think i want the Rx-7 but i dont know if it will drift well with the veilside body kit
          You can FLY SIDEWAYS with the Veilside body kit!! And then you can FLY to school to learn how to write better.
          Hubert Young
          KORE 8 Films

Comment

this has to be a joke, its just too stupid to be real.

Comment

Oh boy....

Comment

Ya . . . Are . . . You serious?

Comment

Jeez I dont check the forum for a couple weeks and its gone down 2 more levels... wait no wonder I didnt check it for a couple weeks haha

Comment

drifting.com is making zilvia look good.

what *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* site this has become

Comment

^Its always been bad lol

Comment

Working...
                      X