ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D Irwindale (Oct. 13, 2007)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D Irwindale (Oct. 13, 2007)

We have 10 tickets to give away.

Just tell us why you are the biggest FORMULA D fan on this site.

Please respond no later than OCT 4th.

I'm Brian Harte

seriously.

Comment

Although i would love to have been the biggest fan never going to an event probably makes it not count, although if i had a certain incentive to go cough free tickets cough i would for sure make the 12 hour drive to irwindale to party

Comment

seriously come on now. FD is the hawtest *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* on the block! everyone knows that.

Comment

Man... I haven't missed a So Cal FD event in my life!!!!!

Not too mention all the events in the passed that I went to when i was broke, had no running car. And had to wait outside the event in the cold waiting for my ride... with takas tires lmao!!!!

but uhh yea, either way i will be there... we are even taking my friends father in law who is a nascar fan, trying to convert him!

War Forsberg!!!!!

I also heard Quinton Jackson will be there, he is one of my heroes... been a fan of his since his pride days, even when he was getting his *Censored**Censored**Censored* beat by wanderlei (I'm also a chute box fan)

I cant wait for this event!!!!

Comment

Since I wont be driving I will be there watching, and got denied for media credentials.

Comment

Why I'm the biggest fan?!

Hey I much appreciate you offering any fan of FD/drifting a chance to get free tickets! keep that positive vibe flowing!

Why, Am I the biggest fan? Currently attending nursing school for a year and seemingly going dryer and dryer by the week on getting me dream (PRS13) up and running to drift. Can't work even part-time cuz of the amount of time I must invest in studying. I've been defiant of everybody in my family that wants me to get rid of my project car.

I've watched so so many FD events and drifting videos on the internet and I laugh and cheer as if I'm watching the latest episode of "Family Guy" and everybody in my house thinks thats just disturbing.

I've got a credit card balance that I've "balance transferred" as if I was money laundrying....who cares I'm just that much closer to finishing my ride! Don't ask me about the actual amount nor the minimum monthly payment...let's just say I will not be paying it off any time soon.

I respect this style of motorsports that I will not drift on public streets and taint "drifting" or drifters alike. I say keep it on the track or attend Drift Day.

I and five other 240sx owners have just set up our first 240sx meet for this Saturday. We have never met but through inquiring of buying and selling parts on craigslist.com we connected by email.

Many times I've place myself in situations of starring at my ride and trying to decide if I should work on it now or after I studying. When I do studying I take too many brakes and watch drifting videos. Hey, its all good right, I use it to motivate me to studying even longer....(in denial stage). No really I do study but it just takes longer to get done.

I hope this gives you some idea of how much I am a fan or even better a fanatic! If I don't get a free ticket I can still sit in my 240 and studying. Yeah, did I forget to mention that is where I do a lot of my reading between classes. Hey, like I mentioned before drifting gets me motivated woot woot!!

Comment

dang, last post kills it... any word on who wins?

I want to know if I have to buy tickets on Monday

Comment

We need your names by tomorrow afternoon.

blaze1 (PM your first and last name)
                  bornslippy73 (Email your first and last name to Info@drifting.com
                  brainfood (PM your first and last name)
                  D1 DRIFTER (PM your first and last name)
                  Brian (PM your first and last name)
                  gigglesnirt (PM your first and last name)

Comment

yay................

Comment

sick pm sent.
                      Last edited by brainfood; 10-08-2007, 10:42 AM.

Comment

sweet i sent the pm just now.

Comment

i never got a pm back how do we get the tickets for the event? and do tickets usualy sell out for fd irwindale? i still need to pick up another ticket for my father who im bringing.

Comment

Receiving the tickets?

I got an email from one of the other ticket winners about the tickets. Since I and assuming no one else gave their address are we to go to a "will call" booth/area and give our names in order to pick up tickets?

I think Formula D tends to sell out so it would be wise to purchase additional tickets at their ticket office or where ever they sell them.

This is my first time going so I much rather not take the chance and find out the event is sold out when I get there.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by gigglesnirt View Post
                              i never got a pm back how do we get the tickets for the event? and do tickets usualy sell out for fd irwindale? i still need to pick up another ticket for my father who im bringing.
                              Same here.....

Comment

Working...
                              X