ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Initlal-d 3 and Outrun2 out in America yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Initlal-d 3 and Outrun2 out in America yet?

I Just played Out Run2 today. You can drift...very cool...very fun. Sega has a funpark in Odiba. I saw Intial-d 3, but did not play it because I needed money for the long train ride home. How about Battle Gear II? I palyed that old school game Winding Heat, does anyine remeber that?????
    Last edited by TxSamurai; 02-20-2004, 06:34 AM.

Initial D V. 3 is out? Omg. What is wrong with me, I guess I haven't been to the arcade in a while. It took a lot of my money, and I'd rather not go back because I'll end up spending money I need for something else...

Comment

Like a haircut? J/k However, spending $2.00 at the arcade is cheaper than seeing a $18.00 movie.

Comment

Winding Heat is part 1 of Race Jam Chapter II, the drifting game in the arcade. The cars had Option stickers on them in the game. Does anyone remember that or were they not into cars yet?

Comment

yeah Ver 3 is out.... i guess you get to race akina in the snow against miki in his GT4... the opponents will get much closer to you in order to block your line... also thank god the DC2 SUCKS... there is no more "god" car althought it seems that alot of fastest times are being made with the new EVO VI but there is no one car that is better than everything else on almost ever course..... i haven't played it personally but this is the report on the initial D mailing list

[disclaimer] i like initial D... alot... i enjoy the music... the story and the racing... i realize it is not based on reality... did it get me interested in drifting... yes it did... but then i went out and learned all i could about cars and drift

Comment

Out run 2 Kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Winding heat is over here still because I live in Japan and that game came out in 96.

Comment

Yes, I do need a haircut. It's my senior year and I wanted to make a lasting impression with my immense Spike Spiegel like hair. As for Initial D v. 3, I heard on Akina there is no gutter. AND THANK GOD THE DC2 SUCKS NOW. That car pwned hard in the first one, a stock one could easily outrun my modded S13 on Happo.

Comment

what car is the DC2? i tried to search but came up with nothing on yahoo...

please no

Comment

the DC2 is the chassis code for the integra .... the only course it sucked on was akagi uphil wet other than that it was almost unbeatable if the drivers were of equal skill

TF

Comment

I dunno what Arcade you go to only spending 2 bucks but here it's 1 dollar to play and 1 dollar to continue. Easily blow 20-30 bucks in there.

Comment

yeah back when i had a job and i was rich... i used to spend the day at the mall arcade... blow like $50 with food and everything....man those were the days... now it's all work work... buy stuff for my car....work work... pay off loan with my dad... tho i will say driving the GTX is way more fun than any arcade

TF

Comment

I have never play initial D yet because it like 1.00 for one game. I saw people battle and most people ram into the guard rail when they tackle the corner. I will play it someday when there is nobody challenge me.

Comment

Yea, I just don't accept challengers. I hate it when i'm in the middle of a great run and someone ruins the momentum.

Comment

I will only challenge when I boost up my car. I don't like to get challenge when I got it and try to learn how to play.

Comment

Seems like the Initial D arcade is popular the world over. When I was staying in South Korea last fall it was very popular. Funny thing is none of the Korean car companies make a drift-worthy FR and imports are so heavily taxed only the very rich can afford them. I bet if they made something like a Silvia it would sell great there. The closest thing they’ve got to a sports car is the FF Tiburon/Tuscany.

Comment

Working...
                              X