"Pro Street" Documentry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andysapp View Post
    I heard great things about the documentary... that it was done very well.
    I don't get Spike, just as I never got G4.

I would be very happy if it ended up online at some point.

you get Spike! Channel 78 or somewhere around that region.

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat View Post
      I've only done Battle Machine races so far, which group did you announce for?
      That's me on Battle Machine, Big-J is my character's name

Comment

I guess every one had something to do with this game.. Can't wait to get home and play my copy that has been sitting at my house since the Day after I left for China.

The sweet sounds are not made by vocal cords.... they were made by my right foot.

Comment

Oh man.......im at a loss of words i think, i mean i just dont know.

So i was getting through the game, thinking its somewhat alright still a bit boring but kinda alright.

Then drifting comes along..........

I start the first drifting challenge, first turn i get into it and it just blows me away, it was flat out horrible. After this i just shut the game off and haven't touched it since, i mean it was that bad that i didn't want to go near the game after it.

I hope walmart will give me my money back. Im kinda depressed now, slitting wrists brb.

Comment

Originally posted by gigglesnirt View Post

I start the first drifting challenge, first turn i get into it and it just blows me away, it was flat out horrible. After this i just shut the game off and haven't touched it since, i mean it was that bad that i didn't want to go near the game after it.
            I've been having the same problem. Drifting is just plain hard in this game, especially if you played NFS: Carbon. I used to get 3,000,000+ point runs in my Viper on tight windy downhill courses, now I can barely keep my car off the wall.

Comment

Hahahaha. Little extreme.

Like I stated before, I just have a hard time playing arcade style driving games myself. Maybe I need to lighten up a bit, but I like driving games to be more like a simulator.

Comment

Just got the game and my son was like "Hey mommy its the Formula D man" I like the set-up, the graphics and the Exciement that J-Rod gives to the game...pretty funny!

Comment

Working...
                X