Any one w/ Teins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one w/ Teins?

I'm looking to get a set of the super street dampeners with the upper pillow mounts for my 93 TSI. They are the only ones they are selling to the general public though there are a few HA's on 1G DSMs. I know it may differ from car to car but is anyone not happy with them? Being too stiff. The spring rates for DSM set is
    standard with
    504lb spring in front
    392lb spring in the rear

the Tein super street dampers are not much of an aggressive setup. What are your plans for the vehicle?

Super Street is really basic.

recommend looking at the HA versions.

I am using the HE, and I find them to be a bit lacking now.

There are other manufacturers that supply very good suspension as well. Maybe look at Koni/Ground Control custom combination.

Comment

ask the guys at www.sddsm.com

Comment

Originally posted by ____
        the Tein super street dampers are not much of an aggressive setup. What are your plans for the vehicle?

Super Street is really basic.

recommend looking at the HA versions.

I am using the HE, and I find them to be a bit lacking now.

There are other manufacturers that supply very good suspension as well. Maybe look at Koni/Ground Control custom combination.

They are not releasing the HA's to the public yet, it's still under development. The only ones they offer are the SS-P. I can get these teins for 1250, my other option is piecing together a kit but will cost 1350. And there are always JIC's for 1800 which is outta my price range right now. The car has most of the power mods it needs but rolling on stock suspension.

None of my friends on SDDSM.org are running tiens, they all run AGX's. I wasn't too happy with them on my GST so I don't want to get them again.

Comment

Ive heard a lot of good things about tiens... what differentiates them from other suspension set-ups? Im still riding on stock too and looking to do suspension before any major power upgrades, and want something nice for my 'vert FC3S.

Comment

Tanabe GF springs for my FC

Comment

Topless..
              I also have a FC vert...on Tein HA that i pickedupfrom yahoo.co.jp auctions
              there great..the only down side is there used(fronts will need a rebuild soon but thats $75 a corner) and they really show how much the vert chassy flexes

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectD
                Tanabe GF springs for my FC
                Nice choice.

Comment

i have the tein circuit masters on my s14 and they are awesome cost me 550 installed

Comment

Working...
                  X