No announcement yet.

2008 NOPI DRIFT Series Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do have to admit, the Carson event was fun!

The thing I liked best was the close proximity to L&L where I could get Spam Musubi on demand.

The turnout sucked. I instantly knew that we were not coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars View Post
      Can Bobo play the part of Fred?

He knows every word to East bound and down!

Comment

east bound and down loaded up and trucking!

Comment

Originally posted by P.Haire View Post
          east bound and down loaded up and trucking!
          We're gonna do what they say can't be done!

Comment

the boys are thirsty in atlanta and there is beer in texarkana

Comment

Nopi nopi nopi

Its really funny how many drivers from the "NOPI PROFESSIONAL DRIFT SERIES" actually transition over the FD or D1. Hmmm, maybe because it's a bunch of amateur big booty half naked ghetto *Censored**Censored**Censored* chicks who's daddies didnt love them with a bunch of dudes walking around bumping into each other with their hard ons. Very professional, next stop NASCAR.

No seriously, you take a company that made it's way selling parts and Fast and the Furious car shows (the majority being cheap ones at that) and hopped on the band wagon of drifting. No doubt D1's internal issues helped create the gap for a company like NOPI to come in and capitalize on the opportunity. More reason why D1 and FD need to both step it up and work together to strengthen the industry (hellooooo? Japanese owned D1? This is tolerance calling and yeah we got sushi in the US too, we like you, so stop *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing up everything over cultural politics, American not so stupid).

In short NOPI needs to be bumped down to the amateur series that it is, and feed into D1 and FD instead of making amateurs drive their cars past their limits and eventually score the first fatality in this industry, YESSSS! put that on ESPN2! That's what separates D1 and FD from something like NOPI...flipped over VIPER anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by URASS View Post
                Its really funny how many drivers from the "NOPI PROFESSIONAL DRIFT SERIES" actually transition over the FD or D1. Hmmm, maybe because it's a bunch of amateur big booty half naked ghetto *Censored**Censored**Censored* chicks who's daddies didnt love them with a bunch of dudes walking around bumping into each other with their hard ons. Very professional, next stop NASCAR.

No seriously, you take a company that made it's way selling parts and Fast and the Furious car shows (the majority being cheap ones at that) and hopped on the band wagon of drifting. No doubt D1's internal issues helped create the gap for a company like NOPI to come in and capitalize on the opportunity. More reason why D1 and FD need to both step it up and work together to strengthen the industry (hellooooo? Japanese owned D1? This is tolerance calling and yeah we got sushi in the US too, we like you, so stop *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing up everything over cultural politics, American not so stupid).

In short NOPI needs to be bumped down to the amateur series that it is, and feed into D1 and FD instead of making amateurs drive their cars past their limits and eventually score the first fatality in this industry, YESSSS! put that on ESPN2! That's what separates D1 and FD from something like NOPI...flipped over VIPER anyone?

I'll be the first to say you have no idea what you are talking about.
                Big booty? Hardly, most of them need a sandwich or ten. Ghetto? Fail. I didn't see anything but white or asian girls, tiny ones at that. Wouldn't last 5 minutes in Greensboro,NC. Flipped Viper? What's you point there? Vipers are made to do that. It's in the brochure. Also, Nascar makes cuntloads of money. Where's the problem there?
                Next time post facts, not opinions.

Comment

Once you can grab sarcasm from my hand you may leave grasshopper.

Comment

I'll take that as a compliment.

Comment

not sure if you knew this but the flipped viper guy also drives in the series' you see as more "pro"

it'd be nice to have a "ARGHH I'M SO MAD AT NOPI" thread for everyone that's so mad for whatever reason they're mad and one that actually has info and updates...like this one was originally intended to do..

Comment

AARGHH I'M SO MAD AT NOPI.

And I am a pirate

Arrrgghhh...

Any licensing event info?

Comment

Originally posted by kidynomite View Post
                          AARGHH I'M SO MAD AT NOPI.

And I am a pirate

Arrrgghhh...

Any licensing event info?
                          Two events coming in florida. Feb 16 at Moroso put on by Ter-Tech, then March 2 at Desoto Speedway put on by Desoto drift.

Comment

what about people not in florida ?

Comment

Bout time florida got some attention I mean the first and second place championship places were taken by FL drivers and many FL drivers in a the top 16

Comment

Florida ppl have a lot of ambition lately to be the next Cali

Comment

Working...
                                X