2008 NOPI DRIFT Series Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually the only states next to cali are arizona, nevada, and oregon

maybe see if one of them will trade locations?

Comment

florida?

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge View Post
        florida?
        Thats how we feel down here when Cali gets all the events from every sanctioning body. And our guys still make it out to those events

So suck it.

Comment

ya... but florida sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by kidynomite View Post

Any licensing event info?
            why can't nopi do licensing at their events like D1 does?
            Originally posted by Vosko View Post
            what about people not in florida ?
            I guess we will have to make the treck to VIR or Beaverun again even though they are having an actual event at E-town.

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge View Post
              ya... but florida sucks.
              I could say that about cali too whats your point

Comment

cept you'd be wrong

Comment

I dont know about that. Everytime some asinine law comes about involving Cali, the rest of the country wishes it was break loose in an earthquake

Comment

Uhh oh now this is gonna be a florida vs. cali thread.

Point is why should you care Florida is starting to actually get some events when you guys have all the events you could ever want all up and down your state.

Comment

Originally posted by captainNEO View Post
                      false. east coast is the only place nopi gets any love.

they had an 'event' in the parking lot of the home depot center (carson, ca), and the turnout wasnt as good as expected...in fact it was a pretty quite few days...
                      The reason the Carson event turnout sucked was the rediculous pricing. $25 to $30 just to park and another $30 per day for a ticket to get in. How many of you would pay $60 to ATTEND a drift event??? I have several friends that drove to the event, saw the $30 parking sign and turned around and went home.

The event was fun and had alot of crap going on all over the place. Too bad they thought all Californians had money to burn. I was hopeing that they would try to make up for this event since they said that their events usually have free parking and much cheaper tickets. I guess we all know the answer now.

Q.

Comment

Originally posted by carcass View Post
                        The reason the Carson event turnout sucked was the rediculous pricing. $25 to $30 just to park and another $30 per day for a ticket to get in. How many of you would pay $60 to ATTEND a drift event??? I have several friends that drove to the event, saw the $30 parking sign and turned around and went home.

The event was fun and had alot of crap going on all over the place. Too bad they thought all Californians had money to burn. I was hopeing that they would try to make up for this event since they said that their events usually have free parking and much cheaper tickets. I guess we all know the answer now.

Q.
                        I was kinda dissapointed by the pricing for parking also but I would venture a guess that it was the venue that set parking prices and NOPI only had control over the entrance fee.

Comment

Originally posted by brainfood View Post
                          I was kinda dissapointed by the pricing for parking also but I would venture a guess that it was the venue that set parking prices and NOPI only had control over the entrance fee.
                          That would be correct.

I think the parking was only $15 a day (which I agree is pretty rediculous), but NOPI had no control over that and openly admitted previously that they were surprised at the price of parking themselves day-of the event (at which it was too late to do anything about it). Live and learn!

Comment

Originally posted by P.Haire View Post
                            the boys are thirsty in atlanta and there is beer in texarkana
                            So put that hammer down and give it hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters View Post
                              who are the judges?

You're one of them... and you're doing a damned fine job of screwing things up.

Thanks Mike Peters!

Comment

Working...
                              X