Clear All

• Fast and the Furious #4 (2009)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1013752/plotsummary

man... that second plot is hilarious

if someone in the industry is out there reading

just role with the motorex saga

it would be waaaaay more cooler

Comment

In the previous films the cars were fast. It's not until the fourth that we see the fury of these vehicles. Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto is back and he's out for revenge against the Dynasty drivers for kidnapping his daughter. It began 4 years before the first film took place, Toretto's back story is revealed and the connection between the Han Warrior Import Club is spiced up. We later learn that Doc has created a portal into the past bringing Toretto back to the future for a sequel to "The Fast and the Furious", but not the same as 2Fast 2Furious it's an alternate time line. Sit back and enjoy the thrill of a life time! I don't want to reveal the movie, but let's just say that the cars are fast, the good guys win, and they meet a lot of hot women along the way, and at the end have a ton of money.
      This sounds like a bad mix between a Steven Segal movie and Back to the Future.

Brian help the feds stop a heroin importer known as Braga. With the help of an informant named James Park, Brian - and ultimately Dominic Toretto - wins a place on the criminal's team, where he - and his flashy Nissan - plan to catch the man red-handed.
      This sounds like a twist on XXX. Besides, why bring Paul Walker back when Lucas Black was obviously a far better actor? I don't buy it.

I've seen a lot of bogus stuff on IMdb, I'll believe it when I see something more official.

Comment

Browsed through the script. The story is nothing new; gangs, fast cars, hot women, agents, but it's a pretty exciting story. Dialogues are well written. I would say the best one out of the 4 F&F.
        Hubert Young
        KORE 8 Films

Comment

Originally posted by Hubert Young View Post
          Browsed through the script. The story is nothing new; gangs, fast cars, hot women, agents, but it's a pretty exciting story. Dialogues are well written. I would say the best one out of the 4 F&F.
          Since you've read the script Mr. Young does that mean you will be part of the production? I'd go see the movie if they hired you to drive in it.

Comment

sooooo... this is going to be a prequal of tokyo drift, cool, but why is there brand new cars in there?!?! apperently there is the r35 and the new camero maybe even the new rear engine beattle

Comment

fasterest and furociousser?

Comment

yeah rear engine beetle! better be a baja bug! complete with whip CB antenna and a little orange flag!

Comment

The new GT-R will not be in the film. As far as the new Camaro I'm not sure

Comment

Originally posted by soundline View Post
                    Since you've read the script Mr. Young does that mean you will be part of the production? I'd go see the movie if they hired you to drive in it.
                    Nah, no driving unfortunately...

but I will replace Paul Walker in the film to play the Chinese version of Brian.
                    Hubert Young
                    KORE 8 Films

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
                      The new GT-R will not be in the film. As far as the new Camaro I'm not sure

No disrespect but how do you know?

I dont even think they started shooting this movie already.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                        No disrespect but how do you know?

I dont even think they started shooting this movie already.

Trust me...I know. If you dont believe me just ask a few people who live breath and eat skylines but aren't in jail hint hint.

On the other hand; No GT-R is really just the way it is right now. The movie biz is very fluid and things that were "set in stone" one day can be completely changed around in the next.

Filming starts in Feb 08. So thats a lil less than a month and a half for Nissan to change their mind. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubert Young View Post
                          Nah, no driving unfortunately...

but I will replace Paul Walker in the film to play the Chinese version of Brian.
                          You can replace Paul Walker when they let me replace Vin Diesel

Comment

Something tells me that Nissan doesn't need any help marketing its' new supercar.

Comment

wow

this is very interesting hmmmm I hope it goes well
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X