driver needs a ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slowwrx View Post
    Wow I would love to feel sorry for you and jump in on this pity fest however since I personally think you are a little *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and since you pulled that little stunt at nationals I truly hope that you don't find a sponsor for next year....

Worst of Luck
    Matt

That was out of nowhere.

Comment

Wow I would love to feel sorry for you and jump in on this pity fest however since I personally think you are a little *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and since you pulled that little stunt at nationals I truly hope that you don't find a sponsor for next year....

Worst of Luck
      Matt
      X2

i think that sums it up..

Comment

Worst of Luck
        Matt
        That really was uncalled for.
        Regardless of you not liking Bill, there's no need to bash him & wish him bad luck.
        Sometimes things happen with driving, and there's no need to hold grudges or think badly of people for it.
        There's no reason ever to come out with things like this.
        It's rude and ridiculous.

Next time you feel like coming up with something like that, just please hold back because it completely unnecessary.

Bill I wish you the best of luck this year. Sorry to hear about Enjuku.

Comment

Worst of Luck
          Matt

Wow sounds like someone is a bit bitter, grow up man.

Goodluck Bill

Comment

seriously dude. thats weak.

bill, i honestly dont think youll have too hard of a problem finding a ride, i just hope its one that can get you to the top where you deserve to be.

hopefully see you later this season.

Comment

I'm out of the loop obviously. Is enjuku pulling out of drifting this year, personal reasons, conflicting musical/fashion tastes, sneaky behind the back stuff, large companies pissing all over? what could it be?

I tell you what, if i win the powerball this weekend i'll give ol sherms a ride this year.

Comment

wao! Well said Pat. How is it that a kid like pat has to tell people how to act like grown ups....LOL

Comment

time to pull the Hachi out of the moth balls huh?
                  Seems most teams are full up and anyone else wants drivers to have their own built car before they bring them on?

Comment

What comes around goes around. I was the person that got Bill out to Houston for his Formula D qualifier, in which he landed his Formula D license. Upon return to Florida, he screwed my company and I and left us high and dry. Not even a small hint in the past 2~3 years that Driven Concepts got him into the big scene.

Bill is probably one of the best grassroot driver out there, but his lack of responsibility might be the reason why he has no team to drive for currently.

Everyone starts somewhere and most people, they start small. Not many people have the talent to break into the big leagues; Bill did. Again, what comes around goes around. Whomever signs Bill up to drive, make sure you have an ironclad contract!

Worst of Luck
                    Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Spottedmango View Post
                      What comes around goes around. I was the person that got Bill out to Houston for his Formula D qualifier, in which he landed his Formula D license. Upon return to Florida, he screwed my company and I and left us high and dry. Not even a small hint in the past 2~3 years that Driven Concepts got him into the big scene.

Bill is probably one of the best grassroot driver out there, but his lack of responsibility might be the reason why he has no team to drive for currently.

Everyone starts somewhere and most people, they start small. Not many people have the talent to break into the big leagues; Bill did. Again, what comes around goes around. Whomever signs Bill up to drive, make sure you have an ironclad contract!

Get over it.

Comment

Agreed. I remember that Houston event because I was there and car didnt work. Anyways goodluck to Bill. Ive heard many stories of this Enjuku this and that and whats going on with them. Bill will get on a team and he will get on the podium.

Goodluck man.

Comment

He retired and will be a judge for Nopi.

Don't ask me where I heard that.

Comment

Originally posted by Al View Post
                            Don't ask me where I heard that.
                            Ninja's don't reveal trade secrets.

duh!

Comment

I cant see bill being a judge, he loves driving too much

Comment

Thats like saying Alex P. can't be a judge because he loves driving too much...

Comment

Working...
                                X