Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Secret S15 D1?

Hey

I was at Autobacs for an oil change (special of the month, haha) and I also saw top secret cars possibly being prepped for D1. It was Top Secret's S15 Silvia, sitting in the far corner of the garage. It was gold, it looks a lot better than the ones they've previously used for D1 competitions. It was also sealed off by yellow tape. Autobacs kinda stalled to answer me when I asked if it was for D1, I suppose that's what any company would do. It was cool, hopefully the car will show up at D1

Comment

Yeah i was in there sunday and that same car was on display in the middle of the store with topsecret's 180sx.

Comment

Top Secret's driver is Miki. he drives the s15 now. i wonder why they brought a 180sx over? back up car maybe?
        anyways, Miki's old personal car was so awesome. dark blue sparkly kouki s14 with vertex aero. he later painted it gold for top secret. but the blue was soooo bad as$sssss

Comment

say pink godzira you post on the ziptied as well.

Comment

I dont know. i thought it was just for display right, until i saw The revolver 86, then i started thinking maybe autobacs offered to garage them or work on them if they let them show the cars. I really dont know. Though if i was a japanese driver and my drift tuned 86 or S15 needed something done i'd take it to autobacs instead of lets says "jeff's chevorlet"

Comment

Well i guess im lucky too since i got a great close up view of the revolver and UEO at DD9. He didnt drive his revolver but he was showing some students how to drive there AE86's. Also there was Chunky Bai's car. And the sweet *Censored**Censored**Censored* Blue S15 that was there too!

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                I dont know. i thought it was just for display right, until i saw The revolver 86, then i started thinking maybe autobacs offered to garage them or work on them if they let them show the cars. I really dont know. Though if i was a japanese driver and my drift tuned 86 or S15 needed something done i'd take it to autobacs instead of lets says "jeff's chevorlet"
                Well theres a reason those cars are from SHOPS they do it themselves

Comment

Originally posted by RX7_Drifter
                  Well i guess im lucky too since i got a great close up view of the revolver and UEO at DD9. He didnt drive his revolver but he was showing some students how to drive there AE86's. Also there was Chunky Bai's car. And the sweet *Censored**Censored**Censored* Blue S15 that was there too!
                  dude I wouldnt let autobacs touch my Dub spec diecast Navigater

Comment

Working...
                  X