• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daijiro to Drive for Rhys Millen

WOAH! This is huge.

Check it out:

http://exhaustnote.com

that sucks. i wanted to see Dai get that S15 dialed in this season.
    and last interaction between the two of them i saw was millen cryin about dai's style when they battled in jersey.
    whatever. Dai's got my support.

Comment

is Rhys out for the whole season?

Comment

Hi Ty!

ps - Jim from FD posted a link to the story which originally broke this news (on SpeedTV.com) in the "Rockstar - Tanner in, Dai out" thread just a few links below yours on the front page.

Comment

Thanks Jacob,

They broke the story, but didn't speak with Daijiro. I thought that might interest fans.

-ty

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
          Hi Ty!

ps - Jim from FD posted a link to the story which originally broke this news (on SpeedTV.com) in the "Rockstar - Tanner in, Dai out" thread just a few links below yours on the front page.

Comment

i hope they at least let Dai put some of his style into the look of the car.
            hopefully this is good for him. im kinda skeptical.
            this will be the first FD season Dai hasnt been in an S chassis.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbyStyle View Post
              i hope they at least let Dai put some of his style into the look of the car.
              hopefully this is good for him. im kinda skeptical.
              this will be the first FD season Dai hasnt been in an S chassis.
              Good point YET,
              That GTO is a championship vehicle with a near championship driver 4 years in a row!

08 has some curves in the road before we get to April 12th in Long Beach, Can't wait!

Congrats to Daijiro and Rhys, very cool pairing of drivers...
              Last edited by J-Rod; 02-13-2008, 11:47 PM.

Comment

I'm glad that Dai wasn't left out in the wind on this whole thing. He's a blast to watch, I don't think the season would have been quite the same without him.

Can't wait to see the GTO out on the track again.

Comment

Man... I'm so glad to hear about the GTO being back. And with Dai, thats even better.

Someone in the other thread said something about Jerry being hosed...

I dont think so, a team owner can never be hosed. If he gets hosed it because of his own stupidity and he wouldn't have gotten this far if he was stupid.

He has a full set up team and now he has a bunch of drivers to pick and choose from. There are a bunch of qualified drivers who dont have a stable team to drive with this season.
                  Last edited by Bebop; 02-15-2008, 04:19 AM.

Comment

have there been any more articles concerning all of this? any pictures or videos of Dai in the GTO?

Comment

[QUOTE=blaze1;209019]Man... I'm so glad to hear about the GTO being back. And with Dai, thats even better.

Someone in the other thread said something about Jerry being hosed...

I dont think so, a team owner can never be hosed. If he gets hosed it because of his own stupidity and he wouldn't have gotten this far if he wasn't stupid.

He has a full set up team and now he can pick and has a bunch of drivers to pick and choose from. There are a bunch of qualified drivers who dont have a stable team to drive with this season.[/QUOTE

dai will not be with pac rim this year, pac rim is gunna take a year off i guess

Comment

When Rockstar pulled out they didn't have much time to secure funding as most potential sponsors were already spoken for.

Jerry didn't get hosed. And even though Dai will be driving for RMR, Jerry will still act as Dai's manager.

So just like it was said before, its only the actual "team" that is taking a break but they'll be back in 09.

Comment

ughhhh THAT car is back?

gross.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                            ughhhh THAT car is back?

gross.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

god i love you BH

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                              ughhhh THAT car is back?

gross.

Hey, give him some slack.
                              Not everyone can drive a mercury topaz like you do man.

Comment

Working...
                              X