www.thedorishop.com/ its official we are now open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.thedorishop.com/ its official we are now open

Unfortunately we are having website problems so please keep checkin in and thanks for bearing with us. In the meantime you can call us with any questions regarding the upcoming motor shipment, and parts sales, thank you!
    Here is some info,

Phone: (360) 828-8540
    Fax: (360) 828-5471
    Address:
    9602 NE 126th Ave., Suite 2450
    Vancouver WA 98682
    Email info@thedorishop.com

**Cue in champagne falling from the heavens, doors opening, and velvet ropes parting...**

Comment

Congrats Matt!

Ill be sure to visit if I head down that way.

Comment

Thanks for the comments! We would love to have you stop in! We could hit up Chipotle for some massive burritos!

Comment

good luck with every thing. some pretty tite cars in the photos.

Comment

congrats guys!
            Cool to see drift focused shops.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rod View Post
              congrats guys!
              Cool to see drift focused shops.
              its for sure something to enjoy. Parts geared for your hobbie and interest.. and guys who dial in susp. for drift cars all the time.. I like the sounds of this place for sure.

Comment

Jared and Jwoo thank you for the great comments! We are definately trying to change the way speed shops are viewed. After all the amount of money that the average drifter or track racer puts into their cars, they should be getting equal or better service in return. We are very thankful to have the opportunity to help support a great growing sport, that I myself have been involved in since 2003.
                Thanks for the support!
                Matt McCoy

Comment

shops looks badass. congrats!! lots of nice cars. shop looks really really clean.

Comment

Thanks again for all of your comments the support is greatly appreciated. Please help promote our shop we would love to earn your business!
                    Best,
                    Matt McCoy

Comment

Congrats!
                      Looks like a great shop!
                      Next time I'm up there I'll be sure to swing by.

Comment

Pat,
                        Thanks man, we would love to have you stop in sometime. Good luck this year with all your drifting comps!

Comment

Originally posted by Al View Post
                          Congrats Matt!

Ill be sure to visit if I head down that way.
                          Same here. Next year, I'm planning on traveling to 5x more events than I'm attending this year. So when I'm in the area I'll swing by and give you some props on a nice shop.

-dAndrickPhoto
                          dustinandrick.com

Comment

Thanks again for the comments. We are currently going through a tough time right now. We were robbed last week and the theives basically cleaned us out. From Computers and Software to the TP and C-Fold towels. So we are currently just taking phone orders until we can get all our equipment back and get back to work. So in the meantime keep us in your prayers. We will be back bigger and stronger than before.
                            Thanks,
                            Matt McCoy
                            The Dori Shop
                            (360) 828-8540

Comment

Originally posted by mlmsilvias14 View Post
                              Thanks again for the comments. We are currently going through a tough time right now. We were robbed last week and the theives basically cleaned us out. From Computers and Software to the TP and C-Fold towels. So we are currently just taking phone orders until we can get all our equipment back and get back to work. So in the meantime keep us in your prayers. We will be back bigger and stronger than before.
                              Thanks,
                              Matt McCoy
                              The Dori Shop
                              (360) 828-8540
                              I'll keep you in my prayers. No import shop should ever have this happen. It's unfortunate, but it's sad to hear that people are stealing from a shop and from people who are trying to make this scene better. Stay strong guys, a lot of good things are going to happen to you

Comment

Working...
                              X