RIP: Dave Tang of Grip Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP: Dave Tang of Grip Video

Dave seen on the far right has been fighting cancer for about a year now and last night he passed away from complications linked to his cancer.

We're all pretty sad about it and Dave was a good friend of mine as well as a good friend to many.

RIP

I'm sorry to hear that. He looks so young.

R.I.P.

Comment

So sad to hear about this. Thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and family of this bright individual.

Comment

Dave was an awesome guy. Whenever we had a trip over to Hawaii, we'd always make it a point to hang out. Hit the clubs, carshows, track, whatever. He'd always load us up on all the latest Grip Vids. I think the last time I saw him was Drift Showoff/StreetCar Showoff 05. Didnt see him on any of my trips last year, or in 06.
        RIP Dave. You'll be missed.

Comment

RIP Dave...from what I know...he was part of the crew that really started to put drifting on the map along with Mike & Nathan in the US. They helped drifting in Hawaii espescially. Sad to hear, my condolences...

Comment

very sad to here my prays are with his family and freinds

Comment

Dave was a cool guy. My condolences...
              Hubert Young
              KORE 8 Films

Comment

A lot of us will miss Dave. He and the guys from GRIP we one of the first to film the IMPORT car shows, Drag racing and Drifting. They help many of us in the industry get the exposure we need. They were always at the shows and good a keeping us in good spirits. Dave was the BIG guy with a smile and ability to keep us going through the long hours of SEMA and Car shows.

Dave we will miss you! thanks for being a Friend.

Mack, Gary and Kat Mckinney

Comment

Just want to say Dave was a great guy and give him props for all he has done for this industry.

Comment

wow, I am so sorry to hear, I remember meeting mike and dave at one of the first drift meets. Dave left a ever lasting impression and Ill never forget.
                    My wishes go out to all the friends and family.
                    v/r,
                    Jon Stanley

Comment

Working...
                    X