(FEEDBACK) NOPI DRIFT Moroso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FEEDBACK) NOPI DRIFT Moroso

Lots of changes in the land of NOPI Drift...

Season 2 kicks off this weekend in Moroso, and we've put together a combination of press releases on drivers, TV package, contingency, payouts, and judges, in case you've missed anything so far.

Our full wrap up of NOPI Drift 2008 can be found HERE

Their TV package seems kind of iffy to me.

I've never heard of the America One Network.

It seems like its one of those random channels that you get after you pass up most of the major network channels on your TV.

It also kind of sucks that they completely gave up on California. I figured they would want to try and redeem themselves after what happend here last year.

Comment

Matt Petty

Comment

Nice little write up! Way to keep us a-BREAST

Other ventures for us = making money for once in 7 years instead of spending it all racing. We'll be back one day It was a blast. I'm in school for advertising design. Hopefully it will help with pretty sponsorship packages for '09 LOL. Good luck to everyone this season.

Holler

Comment

there are many team fighting the sponsor/money money problems. Shop owner that race are the hardest as you lose time and money racing with little comming in. GOOD LUCK to all the FD and NOPI teams this year, we will be watching and hoping for the best for all of you. Mack

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy View Post
            Nice little write up! Way to keep us a-BREAST

Other ventures for us = making money for once in 7 years instead of spending it all racing. We'll be back one day It was a blast. I'm in school for advertising design. Hopefully it will help with pretty sponsorship packages for '09 LOL. Good luck to everyone this season.

Holler
            you said breast

Comment

Originally posted by olddrifter View Post
              there are many team fighting the sponsor/money money problems. Shop owner that race are the hardest as you lose time and money racing with little comming in. GOOD LUCK to all the FD and NOPI teams this year, we will be watching and hoping for the best for all of you. Mack
              I agree with you there old timer... I only wish that McKinney Racing was still competing because you guys were one of the original American teams to put it all on the line and you were always a great ambassador for our sport. I remember the brotherhood that was drifting in the USA. When I wrecked at Irwindale the first person in my window was Gary.

You guys will always be in my personal hall of fame.
              Terry

Comment

Estie Falero won Nopi drift round one

It was his first pro event since being licensed

WHOOOO florida represent

Comment

Never heard of it.
                  Who?

Comment

I'm glad I was not there.

Word on the street says that there was a lot of asshattery going on, especially by the judges... one judge to be specific.

Comment

said asshattery:
                      http://wreckedmagazine.com/blog/2008...i-drift-miami/

Comment

Nate brasz was explaining his side of all the confusion. nate got 4th overall.

he was just saying that everyone was helpful.. but the problem was that there werent enough officials there.

kenji couldnt pass tech on qualifying day for main day, but they let him qualify in the morning on main day.... nothing against kenji. cause he rocks.

just. its a big deal to some of the drivers that pay there way and struggle to get to the events and then all this amateur crap happens.

just *Censored**Censored**Censored* to hear all the half-*Censored**Censored**Censored* antics.

couldnt find any updates or anything on nopi's site as well.

good luck nate, brian, bill and kenji. <---- my final 4 prediction.
                        Last edited by ReDc0aT; 04-07-2008, 04:02 PM.

Comment

yeah most people at the event didnt know what was going on, I sat and watched the whole thing and was really confused the entire time

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                            Never heard of it.
                            Who?
                            this is Estie

Comment

Congrats to Estie!

I heard it was good times. I'm sorry I missed out.

Comment

Working...
                              X