lol..i hope youre not serious

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
          Come on now,

Dont play dumb

Its pretty clear now he was just a test mule for the Sky

I doubt we will see much if any of him this season
          i gotta disagree, strongly.
          he's been in fd since the beginning. he's very true shcool.
          and i dont believe he was a test mule at all. he'll be in this game way longer than sears will. bet.
          i gotta good feeling we'll see him soon. hopefully in the drop top 13.

Comment

He was never a test mule. I hope that was a joke cause other wise its quite mis-informed.

Anyway I'm pretty sure he just took time off drifting to focus more on his family life.

He had a pretty nasty crash in the first sky and when something like that happens to you when you have a wife and kid you tend to reconsider your priorities...

Hes skilled enough to come back but at this point it would have to be on his own dime unless he picks up a spot on a team with an empty car at the end of this season or next season.

Comment

Ben is one of the OG's and it is truly a shame that he doesn't have a fully sponsored ride this year. I am sure that his family priorities are top on his list and I applaud him for that. Given the opportunity and the right team Ben would be very successful again. His skills and the way he captures the spirit of drifting in his style are top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbyStyle View Post
                i gotta disagree, strongly.
                he's been in fd since the beginning. he's very true shcool.
                and i dont believe he was a test mule at all. he'll be in this game way longer than sears will. bet.
                i gotta good feeling we'll see him soon. hopefully in the drop top 13.
                LOL, who are you telling??

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DJFGpF5ZIX0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DJFGpF5ZIX0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I just think when it came to him coming back to falken, I just dont think they saw him as a long term investment to the program (like drifting is seen as a long term investment lol). More of like, lets get this guy to drive this car and see what happens (kinda like Vaughn with the mustang back in 04/05).

I highly doubt the crash shocked him not into driving, probably just got dropped from the team and didnt feel like going out and begging for sponsors again. Hes a driver, drivers dont walk away from crashes with all there limbs too afraid to drive again. Dude has a wife and a kid now.... things get diferent but not that diferent.

Comment

Working...
                X