No announcement yet.

Live Sockets Launches Battle Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's going to be heads up. two teams enter, one team leaves. haha!

Comment

So did you guys finally find that camera that came off the car while on track? hahaha.

Comment

Yes, one of the camera flew off the c-west car on turn 2. It's in pieces but the tape is salvageable. hehe.

lesson: never use suction mounts on dry carbon body panels. we had that one taped down too and it still flew off.

will upload video and stills of the battles shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by AllMotorKing View Post
          Yes, one of the camera flew off the c-west car on turn 2. It's in pieces but the tape is salvageable. hehe.

lesson: never use suction mounts on dry carbon body panels. we had that one taped down too and it still flew off.

will upload video and stills of the battles shortly.

Oh, darn it. Had insurance on it?

Comment

nobody will insure live sockets after chasing the touge. haha! it's just a pos camera. we were going to get another one anyways.

will post images up later today.
            Last edited by AllMotorKing; 07-22-2008, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Just wanted to post up some images from the Live Sockets Battle Series this past weekend. Cobb Tuning Skyline GT-R35 edged out the Focus Auto Sales R34 when the R34 had braking issues and went off track coming off the bank into the infield on lap one. Even though Billy Johnson put in a faster lap time in the chase position, he could not make up the difference in the combined time.

We knew that the battle between the GST Motorsports and C-West/BC/Hankook was going to be epic when both drivers Gary Sheehan and Tyler McQuarrie decided to throw out the rulebook and run this battle with no gap from the start. It was an all out drag race at the line and the GST Impreza hp and grip advantage kept the team in front for the entire battle despite the efforts that Tyler put in. The C-West/BC/Hankook S2000 was super fast in the corners and got within a few feet of the GST Impreza but the long straights in the course was just too much of a disadvantage for the team.

check out photo gallery here and stay tuned for the full video feed of this one.

Comment

I see my fat bald head and my daughter's arm right behind Ashley. hahahaha.

Comment

I can't believe how big Bianca has grown. damn, that just means we are getting old. hehe.

Comment

Working...
                  X