Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D New Jersey

(FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D New Jersey
    We have 5 tickets to give out by Tuesday.

Please tell us why you deserve these tickets.

Originally posted by Contest View Post

Do we just reply in the thread?

Comment

I deserve them because I love FD more than anything and have never missed a New Jersey FD competition, but I don't think I will be able to afford tickets this year since I pretty much spent all my money on my car .

Comment

Originally posted by Coderedpl View Post
        Do we just reply in the thread?
        yes .

Comment

i deserve a ticket because im gonna have to spend oogle's of dolla dolla's in gas to drive 4 hours to come watch... when i know that yoshioka isnt there and im probably gonna have to stand all day against a fence a mile away from the track cause there are no grand stands....... if gittin wins, i will give money back for my ticket after cause it would be worth the gas and drive!

Comment

FYI, we are bringing in grandstands

Comment

AWESOME!!! just didnt want it to turn into another summit as far as spectating goes. cant wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Inferno View Post
                I deserve them because I love FD more than anything and have never missed a New Jersey FD competition, but I don't think I will be able to afford tickets this year since I pretty much spent all my money on my car .
                PM your name so we can put you on the list

we have 4 more tickets!! if you want them then post by today and check this thread by tomorrow morning

Comment

I deserve a ticket cuz I love FD, as well as drifting in general. I've gone to all the NJ events so far, and the comp at the new etown track is gonna be awesome! Plus free ticket = more money in my pocket for my car and autox/tracking to get better at drifting myself.

Comment

PM your name so we can put you on the list

we have 4 more tickets!! if you want them then post by today and check this thread by tomorrow morning
                    Great!! Only one problem, I don't seem to even have the PM option, anyone know why this is? I don't even have the inbox/sent PM folders in my user cp. Can you give me a email address to send it to, or should I do something else?

EDIT: Has been fixed I will PM you now.
                    Last edited by Inferno; 06-09-2008, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Inferno View Post
                      Great!! Only one problem, I don't seem to even have the PM option, anyone know why this is? I don't even have the inbox/sent PM folders in my user cp. Can you give me a email address to send it to, or should I do something else?
                      try now!! .

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
                        try now!! .
                        It works now, thanks!!

Comment

I think i deserve free tickets as I'm a huge fan of drifting & FD and have followed it since I knew of its existence. Watching videos, doing various research, I've done my best to attend the drifting events in New Jersey before I was even able to drive a car and i would not want to miss this one!!! I just love seeing a new event pop up and to be able to attend it!
                          Last edited by ; 06-09-2008, 09:06 PM.

Comment

PM your full name ASAP

we still have extra tickets if you try within the next few hours

Comment

PM your full name ASAP

we still have extra tickets if you try within the next few hours
                              PM has been sent.

Comment

Working...
                              X