Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FREE 240SX DVD'S) SR20DET / RB25DET (DVD'S) Build/Swap/Wiring

(FREE 240SX DVD'S) SR20DET / RB25DET (DVD'S) BUILD/SWAP/WIRING

We are giving out (3) 240SX Tech DVD's by next week. We prefer to give out the SR20DET Motor Build DVD.
    http://store.driftingshop.com/new1.html

Please tell us why you would like to be selected to review one our DVD's.

have a good one!

I would like to be selected to review one of your DVD's because I think as a amateur "backyard" mechanic and avid automotive related dvd watcher, I would be able to give a good review on how good the DVD would be for the many drifting.com viewers with the same situation.

The car related dvd's that I have include 97.67%(?) of all the jdm otions, 2 jdm insiders, several best motoring and hot versions and many others.

The car work I have done includes an engine swap, suspension installs, diff install, clutch and flywheel install and other basic things.

I have yet to do a motor build so it this would be a perfect opportunity to learn as well as share my critique to drifting.com visitors. I also think that if you are giving out 3 dvd's it would be best for you to seek at least a person with little mechanical experience and hasn't done what is instructed(ME) and a person that has alot of experience and has done what is instructed many times.

thankyou and goodnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hach1r0k1d03 View Post
      I would like to be selected to review one of your DVD's because I think as a amateur "backyard" mechanic and avid automotive related dvd watcher, I would be able to give a good review on how good the DVD would be for the many drifting.com viewers with the same situation.

The car related dvd's that I have include 97.67%(?) of all the jdm otions, 2 jdm insiders, several best motoring and hot versions and many others.

The car work I have done includes an engine swap, suspension installs, diff install, clutch and flywheel install and other basic things.

I have yet to do a motor build so it this would be a perfect opportunity to learn as well as share my critique to drifting.com visitors. I also think that if you are giving out 3 dvd's it would be best for you to seek at least a person with little mechanical experience and hasn't done what is instructed(ME) and a person that has alot of experience and has done what is instructed many times.

thankyou and goodnight.
      please PM your mailing address

thank you

Comment

gimmi

well new to the site having done 2 swaps myself and 1 rg swap and a 2jz swap i think i might have an idea on whats going on and well for somone to review theay shoud have done or doing a swap of the contents of the review

Comment

Last edited by Pluto87; 06-20-2008, 04:20 PM.

Comment

I have been interested in 240's for a long time now. I currently own a STI and am looking to purchase a 240 in the near future in hopes of doing my own motor swap. As far as working on my own cars and doing my own work, I try to do as much of it myself as possible. I ask my friend who is a mechanic for help on occasion, but even then I am right next to him doing the work so I can learn as much as possible (changing my clutch was much easier with the car on the lift).

A good friend of my has a 240 as well with a motor swap he did himself (also a mechanic). I remember when he first started the project, he spent a great deal of time and effort in research. It would have been great to have a dvd or manual of some sort that puts it all together for you, instead of having to keep running back to look something up online or have to come up with creative solutions. A step-by-step guide would be instrumental for such a project and a great learning tool. I'm sure my friend would have saved many hours of searching had this been available to him at the time.

After watching so many videos/DVDs from Japan, I am surprised they haven't already produced something similar to this. I thought the Drift Bible was a great instructional and learning tool (still not as good as going out and actually learning at the track). I think the main theme for myself can be summed up in one word: learn.

Comment

Working...
            X