where does NC. come in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where does NC. come in

ok heres the deal i want to go to events and drive or if i dont have the money watch well i work alot a whole lot and dont have the time to take off to cali or florda or for that matter wv so if any one could help me find track days or any thing to keep me and my friends off the streets thats would be good also if anyones building a car and needs help in nc been working in nextell cup trck and busch have madd fab skillls cages and all that good stuff give me call or email about events whatever at 704 796 7064 or email boosting27psi@yahoo.com

Originally posted by boosting27psi View Post
    ok heres the deal i want to go to events and drive or if i dont have the money watch well i work alot a whole lot and dont have the time to take off to cali or florda or for that matter wv so if any one could help me find track days or any thing to keep me and my friends off the streets thats would be good also if anyones building a car and needs help in nc been working in nextell cup trck and busch have madd fab skillls cages and all that good stuff give me call or email about events whatever at 704 796 7064 or email boosting27psi@yahoo.com
    next event, Saturday, July 26, at VIRginia International Raceway (on the NC/VA state line)

Comment

Working...
    X