X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• courantcom
    replied
    Originally posted by tyndago View Post
    Wheres the same picture, with Roo, Jim , Ryan , Takatori, Ken, and Ernie all holding hands ? I want to see that one.
    ...a race team that gets together, stays together? ;-)

Leave a comment:

• tyndago
    replied
    Originally posted by courantcom View Post
    You can say that.... =)
    Wheres the same picture, with Roo, Jim , Ryan , Takatori, Ken, and Ernie all holding hands ? I want to see that one.

Leave a comment:

• carboy
    replied
    formula D

good on ya formula d

Leave a comment:

• deadpirate
    replied
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

that is by far the best picture of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• courantcom
    replied
    So you guys kissed and made up ?
    You can say that.... =)

Leave a comment:

• tyndago
    replied
    So you guys kissed and made up ?

Leave a comment:

• sa-drift.com
    replied
    update

We've had several meetings and discussions with Formula DRIFT about these issues over the past 2 weeks. The side e-mail issue I previously posted appears to just been a untimely fluke that added to the controversy, but not an act of malice on Formula DRIFT's part. I apologize for making an issue of it here. From what I've been told, there is a lot going on now (more than we're all aware of) and much of it for the better (for both drifting and Formula DRIFT) While I cannot discuss specifics, I am very much satisfied in the direction Formula DRIFT is taking this sport.

I just want to thank everyone for showing their support for our team and our venture into this series. I am very pleased to announce we will not be leaving the Formula DRIFT series anytime soon and we are working with Formula DRIFT to resolve everything we had taken issue with. I am very happy that this thread can end on a positive note.

Thank You,
    Roo Arebalo

Team Super Autobacs
    www.sa-drift.com

Leave a comment:

• courantcom
    replied
    Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
    The British were there?? Someone wake Paul Revere! Put one lantern out on the steeple!
    Heck yeah! They came by land.

Leave a comment:

• Justin Banner
    replied
    ...I say red shirts because black shirt people came and talked to me and cleared a lot of air. --and I appreciated that a lot, and I hope they did too--
    The British were there?? Someone wake Paul Revere! Put one lantern out on the steeple!

Leave a comment:

• courantcom
    replied
    Victor,

Did you feel lonely because no one was allowed to talk to you at the Formula D event ?
    People were allowed to talk to me...just not people wearing red shirts. But wait, I do remember being spied on by a red shirt from behind another race trailer with wings then watching a red shirt tech guy get ordered to "come here" and get hauled away in a golf cart full of red shirts in the middle of our conversation. Man, that was shady.

OH! ...then someone with a red shirt at that point thought I was questioning THEIR integrity, when maybe that red shirt person should have questioned the IMAGE of how all that embarrassing hauling away on a golf cart thingy looked in front of other people not wearing red shits around us at the time.

...I say red shirts because black shirt people came and talked to me and cleared a lot of air. --and I appreciated that a lot, and I hope they did too--
    Last edited by courantcom; 07-15-2008, 08:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tyndago
    replied
    Victor,

Did you feel lonely because no one was allowed to talk to you at the Formula D event ?

Leave a comment:

• courantcom
    replied
    I am not sure. Not sure at all. I am not the person that can add 1 + 1 =2. I am not smart enough to figure some things that suddenly happen.

Like I said , not smart enough to figure things out. There might be, there are, people on here a lot smarter than me.
    So mysterious! When you say "smart enough", how smart do you mean? I mean, you don't have to be a judge or anything to know what's really going on, right?

*sigh* *stretch* -- what a weekend! (Formula D - Las Vegas). Being home and then not home, and then home again makes home really surreal.

Leave a comment:

• tyndago
    replied
    Really? What else would be going on in Formula D that they just dont want to go public? ;-)
    I am not sure. Not sure at all. I am not the person that can add 1 + 1 =2. I am not smart enough to figure some things that suddenly happen.

Like I said , not smart enough to figure things out. There might be, there are, people on here a lot smarter than me.

Leave a comment:

• courantcom
    replied
    Maybe there is other stuff going on in Formula D, that they just don't want to go public.

I guess the public will see how things come together after the event in Vegas.
    Really? What else would be going on in Formula D that they just dont want to go public? ;-)

Leave a comment:

• tyndago
    replied
    Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
    Damn Shady
    Too much of a coincidence, after all this I would think that Team SA would be on the highest priority for information.
    Maybe there is other stuff going on in Formula D, that they just don't want to go public.

I guess the public will see how things come together after the event in Vegas.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X