Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (PREDICTIONS) FORMULA D (Las Vegas)

Who yall got to win this weekend??

I'm sorta gonna put my money on Rhys Millen to have yet another podium finish or at the least a top 4 finish. He's been lookin better than anybody thus far. I'm hoping that Dai Yoshi will have at least a podium finish. If not then yet another top four finish as well. Then its gonna be between Foust, Forsberg, Hubinette, or Tyler M. But anyway who do yall have to win??

what about ordio..how do you think hell do hahaa

Comment

takatori in first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

1. Foust
        2. Gittin
        3. McNamara
        4. Mcquarrie

I also think one of the Corollas will fair well. Not sure who though? Russakoff? Aono? Both are due for a BIG weekend! I think Suell may be a tad bit rusty to be considered. I wish him the best of luck.

Also interested to see Hiro's Lexus monster unleashed on Vegas. Hopefully the kinks are worked out?!

This track is going to be like NJ. Who ever can drive the fastest sideways is going to prevail. I really hope the judges keep an eye on the trailing cars that have an adv. going into the second run. I have been noticing a lot of slacking going on as they know they just have to make a clean pass. Makes for a boring tandem battle.....Zzzzzzzzzz
        Last edited by 110octane; 07-07-2008, 04:39 PM. Reason: add on

Comment

1st schelley
          2nd takatori
          3rd chris f

more like this, ok...

1st takatori
          2nd chris f
          3rd rhys m

schelley on top 16 and becomes seeded for the 1st time!

Comment

lol I can't believe I forgot about Hiro Sumida! I wish him best of luck this weekend. Hopefully he'll get that beast tamed e'nuff to drive. But yeah I hope Orido will do well also. Next to NOB, Orido is my second favorite Japanese drifter.

Comment

Yeah...I have predictions too. ;-) Oh wait, are we talking about driver podium predictions here? Oh snapp...I almost got into $omething entirely different.

1) Takatori (Pedobear)
              2) Schelley (Elvis)
              3) Mordaunt (The Minor that our Pedobear keeps an eye out on)

Comment

Originally posted by courantcom View Post
                Yeah...I have predictions too. ;-) Oh wait, are we talking about driver podium predictions here? Oh snapp...I almost got into $omething entirely different.

1) Takatori (Pedobear)
                2) Schelley (Elvis)
                3) Mordaunt (The Minor that our Pedobear keeps an eye out on)

i like your predictions

Comment

1. Orido (If he doesnt purposely lose or crash)
                  2. Takatori (If he's allowed to drift)
                  3. Tyler McQuarrie (Will probably land first because of predictions 1 and 2. His car/skills are the hot 5H1T too!)

Comment

Angelo
                    Dai
                    Takatori

Orido to fail, but looking good doing it, he hasnt competed since USA vs JPN 05

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                      Angelo
                      Dai
                      Takatori

Orido to fail, but looking good doing it, he hasnt competed since USA vs JPN 05
                      ...fail what, tho -- tech? ;-)

Comment

Go Takatori!

Comment

1. Foust
                          2. Takatori
                          3. Yoshioka

Comment

JR's due. Last year, JR hit podium at the 4th event of the season.

Forsberg does well in hot weather.

I hate to keep picking the same guys, but Tanner has to be up there too. I think that the N/A guys may be a bit more down on power than expected, and AEM is super consistent.

For a wild card, I'll pick ... Suell. His home town, he's used to the climate, I think he'll make top 16 and possibly even top 8!

Comment

It would be nice to see Alex Pfeiffer and Manabu Orido finish top 5...lol

Comment

Working...
                              X