(FEEDBACK) FORMULA D Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jrod is tall as hell. That is all...

Nice meeting you at Fitzgeralds (Simba, the skinny black dude with Jiinkz and Chase)

Comment

Thanks Lord EJR and Yeah Simba I am tall, haha!
      Just kidding, well I guess I'm not kidding about being tall because I am.

But seriously thanks for the feedback, compliments and the constructive criticism as I've been doing this 5 years and what I've realized over the years is that you CAN'T PLEASE EVERYBODY!

If I act as if everybody's a "old school" drifter, the newbies aren't educated and if I treat everybody as a newbie then the old timers are like "gimme a break".
      Plus if I repeat myself numerous times I sound like a broken record so with that being said, come, have a good time, enjoy the cars, the people and the overall experience as FORMULA DRIFT IS THE MOST PROFESSIONAL INTERNTIONALLY RENOWNED AND the last standing true Interntional drifting sanctioning body!

Embrace it, congratulate and don't hate and most importantly support the companies that support drifting because with out the drivers, the sponsors and the fans we'd all be just playing it in video games!!!!

Get serious and let's have some fun!!!!!!!!

See you all in Seattle, which has historically been one of the nuttiest & craziest crowds in the history of FD!!!!!!!!!
      Comrades show yourself!!!!

Comment

No matter what... Formula D is THE *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

PS - I haven't seen any update for the RMR Solstice tire slam.... cause/effect. Any news?

Comment

I was there too on that weekend. Does anyone know why Ken Gushi (Scion tc) got 0 point for being hit by a car at the back? Am I mistaken? I am so confused by the score.

Comment

Vegas was epic!! We could not have got more lucky with the weather in July.
            I thought the judging was the most fair of any of the events that I have attended...well except for a couple of calls...Orido San...Takatori San.
            Yoshi so deserved the win!!! If you did not think so you were watching the bikini contest not the drifting. He so brought his A game.
            Vegas will be on my calender for next year for sure. It was very cool meeting some of the guys, and putting faces with some of these screen names.
            I have said this before and I will say it again... I have been involved with all types of motorsports over the years and Drifting by far has the most approachable drivers and support staff out of all of the other disciplines.
            Great job everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnie Fraz View Post
              I have said this before and I will say it again... I have been involved with all types of motorsports over the years and Drifting by far has the most approachable drivers and support staff out of all of the other disciplines.
              Great job everyone!
              I agree.
              I have never seen a driver or team who did not look like they were not having fun, or annoyed by their base. It's like a carnival minus the carnies and their small hands.

Comment

Working...
              X