BONDURANT CHEATED Formula Drift Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drift-avengers View Post
    I own a record label and some real estate. I love fast cars and motorcycles and snowboarding and just about anything fun. I have a very untraditional life ... i believe life is short and make every day count.
    I am in canada at this moment for indy races tomorrow. my band is playing at the event.
    wouldnt you be angry if you had faith and trust in a friend and they spit in you face?

sorry to hear about all this.

...whats the name of your record label?

Comment

for a new driver.

i nominate Cyrus Martinez.
      ha.

he's workin hard at it.
      works his own cars.
      got his Pro Am license and is going to the Pro Am nationals workin his way up.

Comment

Originally posted by CelicaDRIFTER View Post
        for a new driver.

i nominate Cyrus Martinez.
        ha.

he's workin hard at it.
        works his own cars.
        got his Pro Am license and is going to the Pro Am nationals workin his way up.
        Nothing against cyrus, because he's a homie, but I'd imagine that this team would want to deal with a driver who's already licensed, since they already paid for 1 person's license and it didn't work out.

Comment

Well for starters, we are sorry to hear about your situation. we have been screwed by companies and drivers in this field as well. But we have a few credentials that may be appealing to you. Shoot me a private message when you have an opportunity so we can talk a bit. We have a 5 year veteran driver and crew chief that are looking for a new home for the remainder of this season as well as next. We bring along our own sponsors as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
            Nothing against cyrus, because he's a homie, but I'd imagine that this team would want to deal with a driver who's already licensed, since they already paid for 1 person's license and it didn't work out.
            cyrus says he'd work for that license rather than have someone pay for it for him.

also.

cyrus wanted me to post/mention him on here since he's not on here.

hahah

Comment

and the nominations begin...

send me a PM. Ive been in this industry a long time, and ive been involved with drifting since it hit the US. I have several drivers in mind, and i have a little experience with working with teams.

"Tree"

Comment

where were you

Originally posted by Adam Barker View Post
                uhhhhhhhhhhhhh james bondurant?? really?

besides being maybe the worst drifters in fd, shouldn't he be one of the last dudes to feel like you need to help out obtaining a dream of a driving career?
                where were all of you when he showed up on my doorstep in san diego last June 2007? I knew very little about what drifitng was. James seemed like a nice sincere person and claimed he always had a hard , troubled life. He told me he was one of the worlds best drifters and he didnt have a car. in fact, he didnt have a drivers license. I always have given people the benefit of the doubt(never again) and after a few months of knowing him and letting him live with me and my son I was convinced by him that The Drift Avengers were the next sensation to hit the track... Little did I know.. it just hurts so much...

Comment

I don't drift, but I know a guy who does.

Can I have money?

Comment

bizzle the idiot

Originally posted by Autohabit View Post
                    I have known James for about 7 years. Although i never invested money into the little asshole he backstabbed me too. I can not believe a worthless *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like "Bizzle" could keep a thread going this long! I am not going to share my story with the world. Just don't see it necessary. Anyone who ever met james knows he is fully capable of this. He walked out on you but right before that he walked out on his wife too. You're not alone sweetheart!

Lets carry on this conversation another way.
                    Email me
                    autohabit@yahoo.com
                    i emailed you,, thanks...
                    by the way, does he prey on young girls?

Comment

ouch

Originally posted by GBC View Post
                      I don't drift, but I know a guy who does.

Can I have money?
                      believe me... thats how stupid and used i feel...
                      you're right to say that...

Comment

mistake

Originally posted by 110octane View Post
                        This thread makes me sick. If you wanted to get involved in drifting why would you open your checkbook to James Bondurant? His past has been wishy washy for certain and the fact that he had zero sponsors should have thrown up a BIG GIANT red flag. But I digress. He got you good!

P.S. I'd rather buy tires than get free tires from Federal.
                        thats the thing.. i had no intention of getting involved with drifting until I liked james as a person and wanted to help him. he always said judges had it in for him because he was the "rebel." well, i still live in beverly hills, but he will never drive a car again... he drove all mine because he has no money.
                        he rides bicycles now in the woods. if you see him, RUN for your LIVES

Comment

i am interested in becoming part of the team. any requirements ms ruth? im open to speaking in person and so forth.

thank you for your time.
                          -Riley

rps13drifter05@yahoo.com
                          i hope this doesnt come off as to forward.

Comment

i wish i knew

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                            Can I ask this again....

WHY would you hire James in the first place?

Wouldn't you want somebody GOOD?
                            I look at it as helping a friend. He made himself out to be a good driver. i knew nothing about drifting. I wish I knew about this blog. i would have done research...
                            I believe in Karma and hes got some coming his way.............

Comment

Originally posted by drift-avengers View Post
                              I look at it as helping a friend. He made himself out to be a good driver. i knew nothing about drifting. I wish I knew about this blog. i would have done research...
                              I believe in Karma and hes got some coming his way.............
                              yeah like the long *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* of the law.

Comment

records

Originally posted by CelicaDRIFTER View Post
                                sorry to hear about all this.

...whats the name of your record label?
                                its called RuDawg Records.. its new and its on two formula atlantic cars this weekend in edmonton, canada...

Comment

Working...
                                X