BONDURANT CHEATED Formula Drift Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol @ Tommy's comment.

As far as possible interest goes with Tommy Suell & Forrest Wang, I can vouch for both guys as I know both of them personally. Both are amazing drivers and very humble guys.

If your interested, I have two videos that I've put together for both drivers from the last 2 weeks.

Forrest Wang
    Tommy Suell

Also, if you need any future video services, I can help you out.

Good luck in your future ventures, and I wish you the best of luck in your search for a new driver!

-Joshua Herron
    Joshuaherron@cox.net
    Last edited by J.Herron; 07-28-2008, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• There is no money in drifting.

This thread is proof.

If you are not doing it for the love, you will FAIL.

You may FAIL even if you do it for the love.

Comment

• Originally posted by GBC View Post
        There is no money in drifting.

This thread is proof.

If you are not doing it for the love, you will FAIL.

You may FAIL even if you do it for the love.
        by the way is driftlive gonna post pics from vegas ?

TV SHOWW +1 !!!

MTV UKNOW PEOPLE will watch it look at how much attention this thread has got from u already lol

TV ! TV! TV! let them battle it out on TV !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kaazlsd View Post
          This is a official post to your subject from KAAZ LSD, A pro team competing in Formula D this year. I believe our situation would be highly attractive to your Team. Our driver has already place TOP32 and TOP16 out of the two events attended this year. His name: Yasu Kondo, a rookie to Formula D but long time drifter from Japan. Formula D judges have already recognized our drivers potential and have good feedback on his overall driving, He is able to do the impossible in a 200 horsepower car. Driving against cars with twice the power Yasu has in his Corolla, his skills really do shine in making an impact and getting good ratings overall. Just at vegas 300+ horspower cars were entering at an average of 87-90MPH when Yasu provided with only 200RWHP was entering at around 90+MPH! It goes to show that his skills are very consistant and good enough to keep placing top32 and top16 for the next events to come!

I would like to get in contact with you to discuss potential possibilities about this topic. Please feel free to give us a call: 888.522.KAAZ

Hope to hear from you!

-Chris
          KAAZ USA
          Wow. A corporation asking a privateer for a financial sponsorship... I didn't think I'd see this happening, especially so fast.

This is kinda bordering on the verge of sad / pathetic...

Comment

• Originally posted by RAM GARAGE View Post
            by the way is driftlive gonna post pics from vegas ?

TV SHOWW +1 !!!

MTV UKNOW PEOPLE will watch it look at how much attention this thread has got from u already lol

TV ! TV! TV! let them battle it out on TV !!!
            Work has been hell, we will get you some pics.

Comment

• you should create fun with your money. give out gas cards to 3-5 guys and create a team that way. in return for your investment, you get an all access card to their coolness, and they take you along to the events, take you partying, keep you drunk at all hours. if that doesn't work and you want to bring your son along, everyone can keep it super low key and give him rides, let him work on the cars, hang out and drink soda.

for just gas money you could help out alot of capable teams, like me : )

then as they turn into assholes you just cancel their gas cards lol.

you could bring out starving bands to play music at events in the pits too by promising them contracts you'll never give them, or use your leverage as a person with money to get sponsors involved, instead of using your own money.

us drifters could also take you to sema, get you into all the private stuff there. teach you and your son to drift and road course, let you borrow our shifter karts and drift cars to play with, show you where the cool kids do stuff and keep you away from people that suck in the drift community.

anyways, about the only thing drifters can provide is bonafide cool points and fun, and destroyed cars and debt.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOitzJDM View Post
                Wow. A corporation asking a privateer for a financial sponsorship... I didn't think I'd see this happening, especially so fast.

This is kinda bordering on the verge of sad / pathetic...
                At the moment, KAAZ USA is financing Formula D our selves without any help from KAAZ CORPORATION Japan. It gets tough to do everything out of pocket by ourselves. We pay for everything out of our own pockets just to be able to compete and participate in Formula D.

Fuel,Hotels,Team Transportation,Vehicle repairs/up-keep,Tires etc. is paid for out of our own pockets. ANY help would be great, and I think this situation that is brought upon Ruth and her team would benefit both our parties well.

For those that do not know, participating on this level of competition is not cheap at all.

Either way we'll be out there for the rest of 2008 anyways! See you guys out there!

-Chris
                KAAZ USA

Comment

• Hey Ruth,

Make it a two car team...... between Ross Petty and Ryan Hampton and the cars that come with them and the mechanics they bring to the table, that would be one hell of a team! Plus they all have worked on the same team in the past.

Just my two cents........

Comment

• ruth, i have a driver here who would like to speak with you about the possibility of driving for you. please contact me as soon as possible to discuss options

rossfairfield@yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Impulse Drift View Post
                      Hey Ruth,

Make it a two car team...... between Ross Petty and Ryan Hampton and the cars that come with them and the mechanics they bring to the table, that would be one hell of a team! Plus they all have worked on the same team in the past.

Just my two cents........
                      ryan hampton? what has he been up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hach1r0k1d03 View Post
                        ryan hampton? what has he been up to?

When it comes to drifting, just judging amature events in AZ

But seriously, how did RH come into the picture

Dude only made top 16 like once....

Good dude and all, but I think his best days in the sport of drifting are no longer around.

My vote still stands for Colin, I like Yasu, Tommy, and John.... but lets keep the Hachis!!!

Colin, and Forrest... two man team.

Comment

• hold tryouts at our very own driftday or choose someone that wins proam this year....

Comment

• Ruth sounds like a woman scorned- heartbroken and lashing out through a public forum.

Yes, everyone is 'agreeing' with everything that you she is saying and 'supporting' the James bashing... of course they are. Anyone can start a thread about anyone doing them wrong, and there are sure to be a line of band wagoners. Is it necessary to point out that there was a 12-yr old son that James helped to take care of, or even that there were lavish trips and unlimited expenses? All of this is irrelevant to telling us that James has left Drift Avengers.

What people are missing here, is that Ruth didn't just give him a chance at drifting in a professional series, she also gave him her heart, friendship, love, companionship, etc. Isn't this how all relationships/friendships/partnerships are (whether personal or professional)? There are the good times and then when it all goes to s***, everyone takes a side.

I've known James for a while, he's not exactly mature for his age. But he doesn't deserve to be bashed by everyone. There is probably more to the story than we will ever know from reading this thread. Of course he isn't going to defend himself here because he is off in the mountains figuring his own life out. Give the kid a break.

It's time to move on. Obviously there are tons of people throwing themselves at your Ruth. Albeit, you've enticed many of these broke young (and older) drifters by talking up your $$$$$$$. People have said this earlier and I will restate that there is not much money in drifting to be had.

We build our cars, we wreck them, we get them stolen, we trade them, we throw money into anything and everything that we think will make us better drivers, but in the end, we know there isn't much return on our investments. Take your losses and move on if you were just in this to 'help a friend.' If you want to get into the big leagues, then research. Google, Wiki, forums, and informative sites such as Driftlive, EverythingDrift, Wrecked, RiceboyTV, Urban Racer (and many more) will all give you stats and solid data.

Good luck Ruth.

Comment

• Hopefully whatever you decide to do in the future works out, Ruth

Comment

• Originally posted by crymeariver View Post
                                Ruth sounds like a woman scorned- heartbroken and lashing out through a public forum.

Yes, everyone is 'agreeing' with everything that you she is saying and 'supporting' the James bashing... of course they are. Anyone can start a thread about anyone doing them wrong, and there are sure to be a line of band wagoners. Is it necessary to point out that there was a 12-yr old son that James helped to take care of, or even that there were lavish trips and unlimited expenses? All of this is irrelevant to telling us that James has left Drift Avengers.

What people are missing here, is that Ruth didn't just give him a chance at drifting in a professional series, she also gave him her heart, friendship, love, companionship, etc. Isn't this how all relationships/friendships/partnerships are (whether personal or professional)? There are the good times and then when it all goes to s***, everyone takes a side.

I've known James for a while, he's not exactly mature for his age. But he doesn't deserve to be bashed by everyone. There is probably more to the story than we will ever know from reading this thread. Of course he isn't going to defend himself here because he is off in the mountains figuring his own life out. Give the kid a break.

It's time to move on. Obviously there are tons of people throwing themselves at your Ruth. Albeit, you've enticed many of these broke young (and older) drifters by talking up your $$$$$$$. People have said this earlier and I will restate that there is not much money in drifting to be had.

We build our cars, we wreck them, we get them stolen, we trade them, we throw money into anything and everything that we think will make us better drivers, but in the end, we know there isn't much return on our investments. Take your losses and move on if you were just in this to 'help a friend.' If you want to get into the big leagues, then research. Google, Wiki, forums, and informative sites such as Driftlive, EverythingDrift, Wrecked, RiceboyTV, Urban Racer (and many more) will all give you stats and solid data.

Good luck Ruth.
                                im not here to throw money out at people... im sick of spending money and am not offering anything . And Im just trying to figure out if any of you sponsered a driver for the season, and even bought him a license, would any of you be happy if the driver left mid season with no notice. why is that so hard to comprehend?
                                I wish James well and I hope he is happy now. Im sorry this didnt work out for him. I guess I had more faith in him than he had for himself. so if you call that bashing, because i am trying to figure out how to avoid this happening again to me or someone else, than I guess we have different definitions of bashing.
                                I have been bashed off this forum by certain people who I wont name and I could sink to their level and say some very harmful things. I wont do that. this is a drifting forum and I am just stating the facts. James personal life is his own and I would not violate that.
                                I only wanted to make sense of this... I didnt do this for the money. I know its hard to believe there are people in this world who actually want to help someone without a motive.
                                sorry you havent met someone so kind.
                                james did.
                                I thought I found a lifetime friend in him. Im sorry I was wrong.
                                thats all.

Comment

Working...
                                X