No announcement yet.

Pat Mordaunt Joins Braille Auto Drift Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pats a good kid and deserves what he's getting. He's got more to learn but at the end of the day, if not this year, he'll be a major threat and one to watch...

Comment

Can someone fix my typo in the title on this thread already!

By the way congrats to Pat for qualifying #1 in unseeded.

Comment

LOL why does everyone keep saying Wrecked Magazine thought a girl was driving the car!?

http://wreckedmagazine.com/blog/2008...at-in-seattle/
        This is what we said.

"Who is the man behind the helmet? We have confirmed with Bill Sherman that he is no longer driving for Braille Auto or participating in Formula D at this time. No one else seems to want to talk but yet this photo was snapped over the weekend at Willow Springs from a tipster who was out at the track for another event. Very interesting……we know Blake Fuller isn’t in the car as well so who is this new mystery driver? He is definitly shorter than Bill Sherman (note the helmet location difference between the two photos)

Part of the confusing side is no decals have been switched on the car other than the name plate which is listed incorrectly as Blake Fuller. Does this mean the car hasn’t been prepped for Seattle yet which seems unlikely at 4 days out from go time or is it a driver that hasn’t had a ride or sponsors? Could we see another great return or debut in Seattle? The only other tip we have is a video posted on Vimeo. Our source confirmed he did see a film crew at the time he was on location. Thoughts anyone?"

Comment

First of all, all of us at Team Super Autobacs just want to say how happy we are for Pat. Not to sound like a broken record but had fun watching him and his skills grow...the Z is a big step up for him and with the right work put into it and Pat's driving, we expect Pat to be a top competitor.

Originally posted by JustAFan View Post
          not even top 16
          Eh? He qualified 1st in unseeded...considering his practice (and sleep) this round were cut to almost nothing because the steering rack on the car came apart, do you really know what are you complaining about? Put your comment into actual context...go ahead and take a look at the sheet below as well. Now...do you really think it's deserved?

Less than a point away from qualifying and one of the fastest dry entry speeds...

Comment

I personally feel more sorry for tony b lol...

Its kinda funny, if you carefully watch the scoring, the only dude that scores constantly is Ken (the non driver of the bunch).

Ernie and Andy seem to score really high or really low opposite of each other

Back on topic:

I miss the old school corolla driving Pat

Comment

Pat's speed is faster than all but 1 of the top 16 drivers, and only 2 drivers in total had higher exit speeds. He didn't hit any clipping points, I didn't think he was THAT far off the line to get a score so much lower than some of the top 16 drivers.... that's what I mean by what I said earlier. To me, his 1st qualifying run was top 16-worthy. But I trust Ernie / Andy / Ken and what they came up with, as this was definitely an exciting top 16!

Comment

Working...
              X