(LIVE VIDEO) FORMULA D Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (LIVE VIDEO) FORMULA D Seattle

<embed flashvars="viewcount=false&amp;autoplay=false&amp; brand=embed" width="400" height="320" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/live/173299" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /><a href="http://www.ustream.tv/" style="padding:2px 0px 4px;width:400px;background:#FFFFFF;display:block;c olor:#000000;font-weight:normal;font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline;text-align:center;" target="_blank">Online TV Shows by Ustream</a>

uh oh T2! !!!

Comment

Only 16 guys in the unseeded qualifying got a score!!!!! So if you have clean run, you are into the big show tomorrow. Anyway, congratulation! Especially to Pat in the new car and got 1st in unseeded qualifying.

I love this live broadcast. Keep it up Belle-1 and Formula D!!!!!
      Hubert Young
      KORE 8 Films

Comment

this is cool. i'm watching the olympics opening ceremony and FD live at the same time!!

Comment

same here, but the olympics seem much more epic

Comment

stop the *Censored**Censored**Censored* music and let me hear the cars

Comment

JTP is doing really good

Comment

please falken, do something with Jr's car....

Comment

Evergreen speedway and rain = BAD surface and lots of spins and rain is on its way....

Comment

am I the only one not seeing any video right now?

Comment

Why are they only showing the first run and then blacking out the second, its really getting annoying?

Comment

Its bad enough you can not see a god damn thing but do they really need to play fing music to whole god damn time masking Jarod voices???????

Seriously like 100 people might be watching and its because the want to know whats going on...not listen to stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored* music

Sorry FD I love you but seriously?

Comment

This is a LIVE Stream from the event, due to TV Contracts, they can not show the actual event. Only Qualifying and normal things like the opening ceremonies. Once racing begins, all you get is audio. Be happy with the audio.

Comment

Is it my computer or is everyone hearing nothing but music with jarod in the background?????

Comment

Working...
                            X