(TODAY) RED BULL Drifting World Championship LONG BEACH Nov 15-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
    too many irishmen in long beach at once... I hope the bars have a back-stock of Guiness ready!

Bolger + O'Sullivan + Deane (wait! deane's only 16, he don't count... but I'm sure his brothers are coming) + Buttsy + Dan Joyce + entourage = way too many Irish in 1 city at 1 time for the local bar population to sustain
    This including people who have Irish family lines?

Comment

• Bolger + O'Sullivan + Deane (wait! deane's only 16, he don't count... but I'm sure his brothers are coming) + Buttsy + Dan Joyce + entourage = way too many Irish in 1 city at 1 time for the local bar population to sustain
      Bolger is an Aussie

Comment

• Originally posted by Formula D View Post
        Bolger is an Aussie
        ... but born in Ireland, and I hear he still has the kidneys of an Irishman!

Comment

• haha, well sounds like he will fit right in.

Comment

• On the roof of Bolgers car is a massive Irish Flag! We seem to be everywhere!
            Looking forward to seeing all you guys

Comment

• Seem a bit odd doesn't it? A country so small that has such a HUGE impact on world populations! Yes WE are everywhere!

I'm excited to see so many drivers from other countries participating in this event. It's a real testament to their dedication. This should be greaT!

PROUD AMERICAN of IRISH Decent.

Comment

• Originally posted by ontrack View Post
                Seem a bit odd doesn't it? A country so small that has such a HUGE impact on world populations! Yes WE are everywhere!

I'm excited to see so many drivers from other countries participating in this event. It's a real testament to their dedication. This should be greaT!

PROUD AMERICAN of IRISH Decent.
                with an asshole attitude to boot

love you tom!!!!!!!! see you at SEMA/red bull

Comment

• I'LL SHOW YOU AN ASSHOLE ATTITUDE YA LITTLE........@#%!&$$!!!!!!

See ya there fukkerrr! You'd best watch your *Censored**Censored**Censored*!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ontrack View Post
                    I'LL SHOW YOU AN ASSHOLE ATTITUDE YA LITTLE........@#%!&$$!!!!!!

See ya there fukkerrr! You'd best watch your *Censored**Censored**Censored*!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
                    HEHEHEHEHE love you tommy boy

Comment

• Will SPEED play the current episode of Formula D on the jumbo screen at the red bull event?

Please discuss...

Comment

• No, the jumbo is only for showing the live event, but we will have clips from the show on the screen, yes.

http://www.formulad.com/blog/?p=754

Comment

• That's hot.

When is the "pro am" deal?

Is that Thursday-Friday stuff or what?

Comment

• All the event info can be found on the RB page of our site:

http://www.formulad.com/redbull/drif...-championship/

Comment

• Very good.
                              It seems that FD is on top of things.

years ago, you guys started basically with nothing.
                              Then you started getting street courses.
                              Now you have a world championship.

Where do you see it 3 years from now?

Jeez, I think I interviewed you guys with that same stuff a couple years ago...

Comment

• Where do you see it 3 years from now?
                                Um, if our staff holds up physically and mentally, I'd like to see the series having a majority of the field doing this as a full time job. I think we can realistically get to 10-12 strong events and be Super Cross-esque. That really is not that far off from where we are now, but we really have to keep building off of each year. There has to be progression each and every year and the sport has to be more legitimate to more people. People need to understand the a sport the way we do ... and we are seeing that. It just needs to continue and pace properly.

Or, I'll be in a gutter with JD bottle around my neck

Comment

Working...
                                X