X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-Around the 27th we will announce the confirmed drivers list
    -triple digit MPH entry
    -Yes, massive vendor area
    -Shuttle to get to venue. Everything you need once you are there. ATM, bathrooms, etc. You can take a shuttle to leave whenever you want

Comment

Originally posted by Formula D View Post
      -Around the 27th we will announce the confirmed drivers list
      -triple digit MPH entry
      -Yes, massive vendor area
      -Shuttle to get to venue. Everything you need once you are there. ATM, bathrooms, etc. You can take a shuttle to leave whenever you want
      Hahaha, do the drivers even know where the course is?

Comment

No one does really unless they know where the site is, but even then the course is not built yet. Drivers will not see the course until Thursday before.

Comment

Give us more secrets to gain more hype!

Comment

What else do you want to know?

Comment

Everything

Comment

Talking about this makes me feel like i am doing something illegal

Comment

I can't wait for this thing. It seems like the "D" in Formula D stands for "down low" right now, with all this secretive business going on. Has anyone here searched for the track at the Port of Long Beach yet? Maybe we should go on a "track finding" mission to see what's really going on...lol

Comment

im driving there in proam. they wont tell us anything. all i know, is that we will be coming in at over 100mph, there will be walls on both sides very close, and it will be rad. people will crash. i hope i will not be the one crashing, but i do plan on exploding my rear bumper at 100mph by scraping the wall. now only if this goes as i plan...

Comment

Originally posted by Al View Post
                      You know what would be a great announcers..

Toshi & Jarod...
                      Toshi NEEDS to be a part of this

Comment

Originally posted by Formula D View Post
                        No one does really unless they know where the site is, but even then the course is not built yet. Drivers will not see the course until Thursday before.
                        Hahaha. That's awesome. Lets hope there's more breathing room than the Long Beach GP so there's less carnage.

Comment

doubtful

the course will prolly be as wide as the long beach course

separate the men from the boys

Comment

I know where the course is at... I pass it almost every day on my way home from work.

But it doesn't do me any good because the course won't even be setup until a few days before the event.

I would expect FD to announce everything at SEMA. That's part of the advantage of holding the event AFTER the big SEMA press conference.

I know that several of the cars are arriving in the next 2 weeks. w00t!

Comment

ya, there will be more breathing room. The entry will be hairy, but that is given.There will however be a crazy tire wall.The rail we are bringing in is for the outer walls, to enclose the course. To give you an idea, we start our build on the 4th of Nov. Generally we get to the venue just three days before.

Comment

Any other privateers other then techtrix willing to confirm on this event?

Comment

Working...
                                X