No announcement yet.

KAAZ USA Announcement about Hiromi Kajikuma and Team Allstars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to add that Kaaz is a great supporter of drifting and has for many years, they are helping Lisa, we built an new car and if we get the budget will compete in many drift events with the support of Kaaz
    We were associated with TeamAllstars but decided that it was in our intrest to go a different direction
    thanks
    Leon Styles
    Manager for Lisa Klassen

Comment

Kaaz for President!

Comment

Originally posted by kaazlsd View Post
        Edgar, you know that we have and still will SUPPORT GRASSROOTS DRIFTING. We are heavy believers on that subject. Whenever your ready let us know!
        just part of why I love kaaz and why I recommend their diffs to everyone that asks what kind to buy

besides the fact that mine has been working GREAT for years!

Comment

Originally posted by cfrost View Post
          just part of why I love kaaz and why I recommend their diffs to everyone that asks what kind to buy

besides the fact that mine has been working GREAT for years!

years? you might want to get it overhauled lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy View Post
            Contracts should help to alleviate issues such as this. Are there none? I guess it's really none of my business.

Best of luck to everyone involved. KAAZ has always been very gracious to our team. Hiromi is one of my favorite drivers and has always been super cool to me at events. I hate to see problems between the two
            Once in a blue moon, I agree with Tracy... this time I wholeheartedly agree; however, I am mad at her at present due to the fact that Bobo is at VIR with no one to hang out with.

Contracts FTW, even for the littlest things.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR View Post
              Once in a blue moon, I agree with Tracy... this time I wholeheartedly agree; however, I am mad at her at present due to the fact that Bobo is at VIR with no one to hang out with.

Contracts FTW, even for the littlest things.
              Although contracts are needed sometimes, this subject is not about contracted services or TEAM KAAZ setting limitations and or rules to Hiromi's Driving Career.

THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT THE PRINCIPLE BEHIND OPERATING A PROFESSIONAL STANDARD. We are not upset that Hiromi is driving their vehicles. We just wanted Bill or Team Allstars to be more up front and inform us of plans that involve any of our interest in terms of drivers.

Bill should have made a statement officially about Hiromi driving for their program or the events, since we want them to step up to any consequences that may happen if a negative issue were to arise, we truly hope and wish for her safety to not be compromised however if any accidents (in which we do not hope for) were to take place...TEAM KAAZ does not want Team Allstar's and Bill Montgomery's situation to reflect upon TEAM KAAZ / KAAZ USA since we had absolutely no involvement in what their party is doing.

As the majority of people know at this point in time, Hiromi Kajikuma is still identified as a TEAM KAAZ driver, and anything she does will reflect upon TEAM KAAZ / KAAZ USA in either negative or positive result until there is a official statement made from either parties. Bill should have made a official statement to the public in terms of distinguishing Hiromi's upcoming events as a Allstar's interaction.

It's just simple procedures, if you have a new product...you announce it, when you have a new car...you announce it, when you have a new driver......you announce it. Just plain simple.
              Last edited by kaazlsd; 10-03-2008, 06:17 PM.

Comment

I'm glad someone is calling folks out. I used to do that but it is never taken too well This industry is full of some slimy individuals. I never know how some people get away with it.

CBR, I am not at VIR and I still love BoBo. He is my baby! I had to stay home. School and stuff

I miss driving. I will be back one day once my degree is finished and I get rich!!!!!

Comment

I met Hiromi at GT Live. She seems very nice and shes very friendly. I could tell she was struggling with english, but its ok. I got a couple of pics with her. I kept running into her at the vent the entire time and she'd just run up to me to say hi and shake my hand every time. she called me over to get a shot of my shirt with her phone. we were laughing over that for a while. I hope her US career just keeps going up and up. Shes a great driver. I saw her kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* in the cosworth built mx5. they said she doesnt have too much experience driving a lhd car, but thats not what it looked like from the sidelines.

also, hi Colin

Comment

Working...
                  X