No announcement yet.

(FEEDBACK) FORMULA D Irwindale 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additionally, there is no way they could steal any other judges score either because the fact that they are jotting down deductions as they see the run, their score is already decided by the time the run ends. So as the run ends they take down notes (so if the drivers have any questions they can refer to their notes as a tool for remembering) and then it is right into the calculator to add up the points.
    This is kinda hard for me to believe since one judge in particular is always changing his score. The score is set up on the screen and before its averaged his score at times is changed.... no one else's just his.

I trust you guys when you say its a input issue, but dang lets work on it. The way it is now leaves too much to the imagination.

Comment

This is kinda hard for me to believe since one judge in particular is always changing his score. The score is set up on the screen and before its averaged his score at times is changed.... no one else's just his.
      The judges don't change their scores, they cant. They are not the ones imputing them into the system. Once the judges have their scores written down, a member of our staff writes it down, communicates it via closed radio to another guy who is imputing the scores into a program and then yet another guy who is putting them up on the jumbo. It may be hard for you to fully grasp it because you just see the end result. Just like a typo is often common when typing fast, it also happens when imputing into the system as well. What also happens that may give the illusion of a judge changing scores besides the wrong input is when our guys mistakenly put one judges score in the others judges place on the jumbo. It is always fixed, but it happens. Now imagine doing all of what I said in this post and the last one and doing it in the fastest manner possible for fans to tolerate the pace.

I think i might try to do a video blog of it next year so everyone can see the system. It's nuts.

Comment

Hahaha, sounds way too complicated for my tastes. I've never been worried about changing scores it just seems like there's always one that's being harsh.

Comment

Working...
        X