Hemi ram smashes Turbo II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hemi ram smashes Turbo II

Well today i was at a market up the street from my house. I was looking for a place to park when all of a sudden one of those new tank hemi dodge rams shot into my rear quarterpanel. It sucked bad, i got out of the car and looked at his car, not one fu cking scratch. He just had some of my paint on his metal bumper that he wiped off. I looked at my car and my sht was dented in above the wheel well pretty big. I was so pissed i wanted to kill everyone with in a ten mile radius.

The guy ended up being real cool, took me to his bodyshop half an hour later and payed cash straight up for the body work and paint...so in about an hour im getting my car back. Cant wait to see how it looks lol. I dont really care that he didnt want to go through insurance, as long as my shits fixed straight up then its all good
    just thought id share my day lol

Thats's the sign of a true hot rodder.

Comment

I don't know how insurance works in your state,but most are no fault these days.So if he were to go through insurance,yours would also go up just as much,which sucks.So it would be a hell of a lot cheaper not only for him,but for you to just go and pay cash to get the work done,or do the work for you.Hopefully he does a good job,not some cheap job with a halfass finish.

Comment

yea it was a good idea, and ive seen the bodyshops work, there pretty good. As long as it turns out how it should then im happy.

Comment

What is it with all these flaming cars wrecking mebers of this board's cars.

Comment

NO TURBO II!!

haha Well good thing it wasn't too bad and he took you to fix it, out his pocket..Wow Hemi dodge!! BIG..lol..
            Well It happens and good thing you were around..
            He might have taken off if you werent there..

Comment

dang ur lucky! hmm he shouldve juz totaled ur car then he could buy you a new project car!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X