No announcement yet.

(TV SCHEDULE) FORMULA DRIFT @ SPEED TV Starting this Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a request. I want smell o' vision with tire smoke coming into my living room. What? That'd be awesome... I'll shut up now.

Still have to say that it's allready the best coverage that we've had thus far.

Comment

I thought the show was pretty good, however...

A majority of the angles used at Long Beach weren't that great. Long beach is a lower speed, technical, tight course. It doesn't do it justice to shoot from 50 feet in the air. It makes the cars look like they are going 10 mph. I had my dad watch it to see what he thought of it, and he said exactly that..."Are they going like 20 mph?" These were mainly the aerial shots. Which don't get me wrong, looked great! BUT I think it definitely worked against the overall "feel" of this course. When you see it in person you get the feeling of how small the course really is, which makes everything feel much faster. This was really the only issue I saw. I felt the editing was great, whoever cut the show together definitely knows what they are doing.

With all that aside, I do understand this was the crews first event which means first time shooting and editing it, so I can only imagine things getting better as the season goes on. They did a great job for the first episode.

I'm really just being picky, trying to critique it like we have to do in film school.

I enjoyed the show though. Looking forward to the rest of them!

-Josh

Comment

Reminder;

(#2) Road Atlanta 5/10/2008 (60 mins.) Sunday Afternoon 11/2/08 @ 4:00 pm NEW

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
          Reminder;

(#2) Road Atlanta 5/10/2008 (60 mins.) Sunday Afternoon 11/2/08 @ 4:00 pm NEW
          A little better so far, just saw the bumper before getting to the commercial with JR and Day. That was pretty funny, especially the "This is our tool, this microphone is yours (or something like that)." Hopefully, it will continue to improve like I'm hoping.

Comment

Sloppy joe?!@!@@

Comment

I actually was really disappointed in that one, only reason being i really wanted to see the battle with mourdant and jr, and got a tiny snippet of it all. Oh well i'll get over it.

Comment

Radio bites from spotter to driver was cool

give us more of that

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                  Radio bites from spotter to driver was cool

give us more of that
                  Yeah, that was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by gigglesnirt View Post
                    I actually was really disappointed in that one, only reason being i really wanted to see the battle with mourdant and jr, and got a tiny snippet of it all. Oh well i'll get over it.

AMEN, but then we got the boring fest that was Conrad/Sam.

Comment

Best production of any FD show thus far even though I wish it were in HD but why can't the camera angles and close ups match that of D1 from 2003?

Comment

when does Redbull air?

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
                          when does Redbull air?
                          This Sunday on Speed. Normal FD timeslot I believe. 4pm ET / 1pm PST. Already set my DVR to record it!
                          Hubert Young
                          KORE 8 Films

Comment

The Red Bull show is ridiculous in terms of production. I hope you guys like it

Comment

I'm really looking forward to it. Is it gonna have both days or will it be set to only one day?

Comment

iwrindale was dope!!!

JTP vs Tanner

One hell of a battle on tape

Comment

Working...
                                X