No announcement yet.

Outrun 2 kicks Initial-d`s A s s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Initial d is fun but the physics are pretty fake. The game has alot of like "secrets" for going faster, to have better acceleration shift right into 3rd from the start, or to drift just jerk the wheel hard.. ect ect

Comment

have you guys played battle gear 2? kinda easy to slide but its hard to keep up with the comps. id pick it over ID anyday. i wonder whats battle gear 3 is like...

Comment

Battle gear 3 is my fav game...

Comment

battle gear is the shisnit.

Comment

Battle gear 3 has carkeys you can buy for it that save your game.

Comment

I nevered played either I dont have a good arcade unless I go to New orleans I hate living in the south sometimes and I know there is a ID game about 30 min away but its not worth it jus to play a game spend ur money and than leave in my opinion and if can't do something maybe u jus suck IMO

Comment

Hey nismo where u from?

Comment

I got one of the battle gear 3 keys, its nothing special. I love battling my friend on the dreadnaut course.. i drive a trueno and he drives a WRX. Its a tight battle, he pulls ahead on the tiny straights but i drift around him in the corners. Its so fun.

Comment

This just goes to show that I need to visit the arcade again.

Comment

i use the sileighty on BG3...but i have no clue how to upgrade it cuz i cant read a lot of kanji..i have an rx7 rz on my key...its cool but its 500 yen per key...i was thinking of goin to machida today (sunday) and checking out the new games and follow my friends to his skate spot...but i have a research paper to do on Idi Amin...lifeguarding homework...and the infamous world history which i can do in jap class...if anyone wants to give me some info on idi amin...tell me your name cuz i need 1 interview source...OH HELL YEAH I FOUND MY REPORT I DID ON HIM LAST YEAR...SWEET!!...and an interview source would still be nice lolol...now i can go to machida...

Comment

i wanna play I D ....
                        does any1 no an arcade in doral that has da game

Comment

Working...
                        X