No announcement yet.

S15 Front End Conversion, whats needed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S15 Front End Conversion, whats needed?

I recently picked up a 95 240sx and want to do an S15 front end conversion.

Other than what I list below, what is needed for completion. I am looking for the cheapest way possible to complete the conversion and the prices below, were the cheapest I could find. I am hoping that someone here will know where I can get some headlights for a price closer to $300 or so because $640 is pretty expensive.
    • 240SX 95-98 S14.5 Front Fenders - $211.65
    • Silvia 99-06 Front Bumper - $254.15
    • Silvia 99-06 OEM Hood - $339.15
    • Silvia 99-06 Head Lights - $640.00
    • Silvia 99-06 Core Support - $349.99

I am shooting for the car to look somewhat like the picture below with a color and wheel change of course.

The kit on the above car, is the one I want to go with. Does anyone know what exact kit this is and where I can get it in Duraflex or Urethane?

Also, does anyone know where to get S15 headlights for a better price than $640.00. I was hoping to get them for under $300.

thanks in advance for the help,
    Josh
    Last edited by ; 11-14-2008, 07:14 AM.

thanks for the few private massages I received. They are very much appreciated. Please guys, don't hold back your thoughts. Feel free to chime in with your opinions or ideas as I am very open minded and willing to consider all options.

Any ideas on what to do for an engine setup, turbo of course? My options are as follows:
    -SR20
    -RB20
    -RB26

I think I might document the build from start to finish on this forum if it is okay with everyone.

The car is a 1995 240SX originally Automatic, but it has been converted to 5 Speed. It has a full 3" RS-R Exhaust System.

Which of the above motors do you think is the most dependable, best aftermarket support, and easy to find replacement parts??? I am thinking the SR20 also because they are very inexpensive and are easy to find in just about any junk yard in the USA.

thanks for reading,
    Joshua

Comment

Working...
    X