(RESULTS) RED BULL Drifting World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since this is a RESULTS thread...

... the RESULTS were pretty spot on. I'm glad we got more explanation from the judges than a normal event. I also like the simple "A" "B" or "OMT" judging style. Less confusion and arithmetic involved.

A big congrats to all the international drivers who made it over to compete here. They all had some fantastic runs through the weekend, some just didn't quite pull through when it counted, but don't think that your driving went unnoticed! Paul Vlasblom hugging the huge sweeper with his wagon was TITS! Eric O'Sullivan qualifying middle of the pack with 100 or 150hp less than the next-lowest powered car is a testament to his driving skill! Young James Deane crashing against Tengku Djan and driving with the radiator spewing water out the hood was nuts! I'm glad we got to see all the different styles of driving from around the world, it really shows how diverse this sport is.

Comment

Who else felt bad for Deane??

That kid was crazy...Had he not had that accident things would have been much more interesting.

My prediction for the results was almost spot on. I thought it would be another "team FF3" podium but then Dai made it past Ueo and it was all different.

Dai is my road dawg but I have to admit I wasn't so sure he'd make it past Ueo. RJ and I were practically doing backflips when Dai moved on.

It would have been nice for him to beat the boss before his departure but hey 2nd place in a competition against the best in the world isn't half bad at all.

I wonder where they're going to do it next year

Comment

any footage of Dai vs Ueo?

Comment

Working...
        X