• Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D Long Beach, CA | April 11th

(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D Long Beach, CA | April 11th
    -your post should be creative and entertaining

Because I'm not showing up to D1

or shall I say "D1"

Comment

I'd like to take my little lady and show her how "long", Long Beach really is... if you know what I mean.

Comment

wrong date. The event is April 11th

Comment

Because my stimulus check wont come in time.

Comment

Because I don't have a girlfriend anymore so the only moans that keep me happy are those of high reving engines, and the only squealing i have to get me off is the squeal of rubber on the track.

Comment

Give them to Neo_Drift. He clearly needs them more....

Comment

Just curious. cause i've never tried these free ticket threads before. but how will i know I have tickets. (there at will call? mailed here? etc..???) just curious. hehe. I'd hate to drive out there come april, and find that i did something stupid, and no longer have tickets.

Comment

My friend and I bdays(can prove this) are a week before and we wanna GO!! Free tickets would make our bdays awesome...

Comment

Please pick me because I got laid off and I have no money for a ticket.

Comment

we only have a few more left so please respond by next week at the latest

Comment

pick me because i voted mccain over obama

Comment

Originally posted by Neo_Drift View Post
                          Just curious. cause i've never tried these free ticket threads before. but how will i know I have tickets. (there at will call? mailed here? etc..???) just curious. hehe. I'd hate to drive out there come april, and find that i did something stupid, and no longer have tickets.
                          we would forward a Will Call confirmation from Formula D

Comment

please apply no later than next week

Comment

I deserve a free ticket because I missed the event last year. And, I'd be sad not to go when I go to school in long beach. I cannot pay for the ticket because I am already in major credit card debt. The economy sucks!

Comment

Working...
                              X