No announcement yet.

(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D Long Beach, CA | April 11th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone who STILL needs the tickets and has NOT responded THIS WEEK must repost by Wednesday.

Comment

hook me up, bro. 2

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
        hook me up, bro. 2
        which shirt would you wear at Formula D long beach?

Comment

I don't know.

I don't really plan things.

Hook me up with that shitting shirt.

Comment

techno viking says "pick me"

seriously i never been to a formula d event because we dont get them here in texas and me and my dad (yes, my dad is into drifting at 60 years old ) would be willing to fly-out to go to see our favorite drifters

Comment

Originally posted by Gran Dorifto View Post
              techno viking says "pick me"

seriously i never been to a formula d event because we dont get them here in texas and me and my dad (yes, my dad is into drifting at 60 years old ) would be willing to fly-out to go to see our favorite drifters
              please PM your full name and contact number to "contest"

Comment

In order for the economy to go back up... Im buying mine.

Comment

For me because my parents don't get why i do it. They need to get out more.

Comment

That's funny. I thought I posted.

Please give the tix to me... then I can save the money for track days.

Sometimes having a girlfriend costs extra money too. So, two please.

Comment

I just bougt my first car ever a 96 nissan 240sx. My brothers told me it couldnt be done and so did my dad. They said i would not get that car because it was to expensive( I was in a budget of $2000). They said i should just buy some old honda and get by with that. I refused to give up and here i am now with my s14. Now the only downer is that all my money goes to my car to get it fix im happy but im broke now. All im asking for is a pair of tickets one for me and one for my mother for always having my back.

Comment

s I just bougt my first car ever a 96 nissan 240sx. My brothers told me it couldnt be done and so did my dad. They said i would not get that car because it was to expensive( I was in a budget of $2000). They said i should just buy some old honda and get by with that. I refused to give up and here i am now with my s14. Now the only downer is that all my money goes to my car to get it fix im happy but im broke now. All im asking for is a pair of tickets one for me and one for my mother for always having my back.

That guy definitely deserves

Comment

This guy too. That's awesome and he threw in Techno Viking. Huge!

Comment

markyd0s
                            Gran Dorifto
                            Brian
                            Amanda
                            blaze1 (sent)

Please send a PM with your full name by Friday or the tickets will be give to another member

CarbonKing
                            Portuguese Bend

Please check back with us on Monday

Comment

WANT Tkt

I just met this girl, and if u give me these ticket i'm sure i'm in for a good times.
                              Help a brothe out.

Comment

my full name is

Brian Harte.

Comment

Working...
                                X