No announcement yet.

(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D Long Beach, CA | April 11th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my dad will not be able to get off for work saturday (bummer) and its no point to go to see formula d without him there so we can enjoy the drifting action together

thank you drifting.com and formula d but you can award the tickets to another deserving individual
    Hey bro, if you and your pops wanna come on friday, I'll take care of that for you. PM the webmaster and we'll get you dialed in. Or email me Ryan@formulad.com

Comment

I would have loved to have taken my 2yr old son to the friday qualifying day. The actual event day would have been too busy for him to enjoy it. Please keep this event next year. Hopefully I'll have a job by then to buy tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Contest View Post
        markyd0s
        Gran Dorifto
        Brian
        Amanda
        blaze1 (sent)

Please send a PM with your full name by Friday or the tickets will be give to another member

CarbonKing
        Portuguese Bend

Please check back with us on Monday
        Oh well, that's okay. The girlfriend has to study on Saturday so I might buy a ticket anyway and come out to see Round 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Formula D View Post
          No you have two ticket choices: Saturday Reserved or 2 Day (Friday GA, Sat Reserved) You cannot buy just a Friday through ticketmaster or at the door. If you really want to go Friday now we can work something out at our office it if you want. All this information is on the website as well.
          Well, like I said, circumstances forced me to order over the phone (and they didn't offer that option on their teleprompter) because the site was completely screwed. Look at ithttp://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0B00425716294917?artistid=1301357&majorcatid=10004 &minorcatid=206

If we could work something out I'd be stoked 'cause I really would like to make it down Tomorrow. If you need me to PM you or email, that would be fine. And trust me, I have no qualms about buying the tickets, just the stupid site wouldn't let me.

Comment

Working...
          X