FD East Coast Transportation (1 car)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FD East Coast Transportation (1 car)

BTW this is Gary Lang from NM Drift. Anyone needing this transport knows me or knows its 100% attendance and delivery. I hope someone can take advantage of this and save our economy and keep more money in our pockets for drifting.

Will transport one FD car via enclosed trailer for FD Driver. I will be at Long Beach transporting back to Alabama where i am located and then to Atlanta. So the car will need to leave from Long Beach that weekend after the event.

Will be able to transport one vehicle all year but I know how the economy is and everyone cant committ for the whole year. Opening up discussion for this.

Not a free service. Rates will be available via pm and email.

*I stored last year and flew in to all events since gas was through the roof. Even at the prices for gas today Flying is still cheaper than driving.

This is a great service!

Gary has done several cross-country trips, and I know he has transported a few different cars in the past.

I'm sure this would be much cheaper than making the drive by yourself!

Comment

hey gary can you email me or give me a call?

I might be able to work something out---I hadn't planned on attending the east coast rounds but maybe I can make something happen with some sponsors.

colin at cfrostracing.com

I think you have my #

Comment

Thank you Jacob!!

Colin I sent you an email with my contact info.

Comment

Hey Gary - Best of luck to you this year buddy.

-Al

Comment

Originally posted by Al View Post
            Hey Gary - Best of luck to you this year buddy.

-Al
            Thanks Al! How ya doing!!

Comment

bump still available

Comment

Last bump, thanks for all the inquiries, hopefully someone can take advantage of the transport.

Comment

Working...
                X