good track?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good track?

I havnt been yet but do you think that this track would be a good track to drift on, I like the look of the corners but, ive never driven on a real track.
    Attached Files

its kinda hard to tell from that map. as long as its got some curves in it, you can drift on it. also, i would recommend getting a very good alarm. maybe one that wont let the theifs actually take the car. just a thought.

Comment

Its ok, the one section looks fun, but i cant tell how big the scale is.

Comment

yeah do u have sort of scale? it kindda looks like the track from the ID game. dang about all ur cars getting stolen im sorry for that but i think sm of that was ur fault bcoz thats juz too many d a m n cars stolen for one person. either that or ur simply cursed!

Comment

yeah i think i know who is doing this to my cars but i dont have proof so i made a complaint to the popo and they were like if you have no proof we cant talk to anyone, but screw it i loved my cars and im glad at my age ive been able to have these cars. i think one of my "friends" is doing it. dont know why, but whatever.

the track is the brainderd speedway in minnesota, the long straight is also used as a drag strip but i dont know exatally how long it is.

Comment

Working...
          X